DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Repair Part Replacement Touch Screen/Digitizer Module with Bus Wire for MOTO DEFY
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVinazii on 01/21/2014

The product arrived fine, in a box with the proper protection. It´s the second glass that I buy from DX for my Defy. I always had no further comments on DX products until this new arrival The glass that I bought happened to be broken, because none on the touch buttons worked after the proper installation.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byambercap on 07/11/2013

This replacement touch screen/digitizer is of high quality and identical to the original. It ships with a protective film on both surfaces, wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap, in a box. After replacement my phone looks like it is new. Perfect. The fit is exact. It takes a little patience to prepare ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPieterT on 01/30/2013

Easy to install. Price has just been reduced - thus very cheap. Does the job perfectly. None. It took me less that 15 minutes from start to finish and I have never even opened a phone before. The Motorola Defy was clearly designed for quick and easy repairs! Please note: No glue included to glue it in ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections