DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Repair Part Replacement Touch Screen/Digitizer Module with Bus Wire for MOTO DEFY
Customer’s impression:
Touchscreen motorola defy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedsonfilhoo on 01/27/2015

sem problemas. Funcionando muito bem.

Muito bom, recomendo!

Impression:defy,motorola,Touchscreen;

0 0 0

• posted byVinazii on 01/21/2014

The product arrived fine, in a box with the proper protection. It´s the second glass that I buy from DX for my Defy. I always had no further comments on DX products until this new arrival The glass that I bought happened to be broken, because none on the touch buttons worked after the proper... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byambercap on 07/11/2013

This replacement touch screen/digitizer is of high quality and identical to the original. It ships with a protective film on both surfaces, wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap, in a box. After replacement my phone looks like it is new. Perfect. The fit is exact. It takes a little patience to the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPieterT on 01/30/2013

Easy to install. Price has just been reduced - thus very cheap. Does the job perfectly. None. It took me less that 15 minutes from start to finish and I have never even opened a phone before. The Motorola Defy was clearly designed for quick and easy repairs! Please note: No glue included to glue... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byMatysan on 07/22/2012

- Original part. - Perfect function. - Perfect protection of the pakage content. - No better price found arround the net. - Easy to install with a Tx5. - Nothing to say here, really. I bought two screens, one has already been used to fix a Defy for a friend and it was really easy to change with a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatysan on 07/13/2012

The packagin was better protected than i spected, the product was in perfect conditions, even when it is super fragile. The quality of the product is very good. Can't find anything to say here, really. I don't know if it is the classic "gorilla glass" that comes with the defy (mb525) is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterl1nk on 06/11/2012

Perfect price. Perfect build quality. Perfect fit, strong as the original. The digitizer works like a charm with no dead zones. In my country this replace costs around 5 times more. (And it's the same thing) Uhm, I guess if I were to write a bad thing is coming without glue. But is solved easily... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere