Enables my laptop to use 4 USB devices from one port. Permits port use without awkward connections using extension cords, eliminates some of the cable clutter without tie cords. After using it for a couple of weeks, I don't know how I got along without it. Buy one! Large picture in web description is ... Read more
Easy to pick apart. Small USB hub to use in other projects were you need a small powered USB hub. You can even reuse the USB connectors and wires, save a few cents...all in all very nice little kit. You can even cut the psb down a fair bit further, its only dual layer so what you see is whats there. ... Read more
Design atraente e muito compacto, para quem tem pouco espaço a mesa realemnte trata-se de uma boa opção para fugir de outros maiores e menos funcionais. Tive problemas, o windows xp detectou e instalou o mesmo, mas não parava de soar aquele bep do XP que é feito quando colocamos ... Read more
- it can be used without an aditional wire, which makes perfect for carrying it around
- the pc connector can be rotated so the hub body will stay in any position you like
- you can connect big devices to each port because you can slide each port so the device won't be in it's way
- it has a "connected&... Read more
-i used this to mod my EEEPC and it works great, using all 4 ports simultaneously, and its quite small i dont have anyi dont have anyi dont have anyi dont have anyi dont have anyi dont have anyi dont have anyi dont have anyi dont have anyi dont have anyi dont have anyi dont have anyi dont have ... Read more
1) very small, from pictures i expected larger
2) surface somehow rubber-like, soft
3) connector can turn 180 degrees (don't shown at pics), or 90 degrees. Very useful if you have vertical usb port at your computer.
4) have external power connector
5) really usb2.0, tested with external hard disk 1) ... Read more
-Small and cheap
-has 5v power input, no adapter included.
-Easy to dismantle for use in other projects
-Swivel connectors are very usefull if you have some bulkier USB gadgets... -Does NOT come with power adapter, do not get this if you need a powered hub. I really got this for modifying my EEEpc to ... Read more
Small size and good design... Size is important with cluttered desktops, and the swivel design means you don't have problems with USB cables with over-sized plugs, or with flash memory devices. This hub will work with a 5 volt wall-wart (power transformer). However, if the wall-wart is plugged in when ... Read more
- Rotates to make it easier to fit all my USB stuff
- Nice looking and built quality
- Smaller than I expected It has a DC input plug, but comes with no adaptor.
Gets a little warm as well, but nothing to be alarmed. Don't know if it's really a con: it's so small that it simply doesn't stand still on ... Read more
The price for this product fits the quality of it really well. Most USB hubs sold in stores costs up to 17 dollars and it has the same amount of hubs. This little wonder is more compact and unique because of the way the USB hubs pull out. It lights up when it is in the computer. I recommend this product ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.