DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Stainless Steel Beer Double Wall Mug - Silver (300ml)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHjalmarz on 02/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cup is great, i like it very much. Reason for buying it, was that i needed a special cup that no one had in the house, so my cup would not need to go into the dishwaster all the time, i will clean it by my self, and save some energy and enviorment that wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabianosilva on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This item is extremely well built, looks amazing and has an average price. Holder seems to be well done and the feel of this mug is really good. Cons:When I saw "300ml" I imagined that it could be used for serving 300ml but, in fact, that's the total a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScherbakovSB on 08/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, no doubt!!! It is made of polished stainless steel. It looks awesome, shiny. It is easy to handle. It is really 300 +/- 10 ml mug (look at video)!!! Cons:Cheap box, so, it doesn't protect mug in it. When i finally get it it was little bit "b... Read more

up side down side 300 ml mug
    0 0
  • posted byvvp100 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, nice appearance. Keep beverages either cold or hot for awhile as suppose to be. Cons:Capacity appear only 200 ml instead of announced 300 ml. Slightly disappointing as I was looking for double walls mug capacity 300 ml or little more OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byixer76 on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Keeps my coffee hot a lot longer! Can't be compared to any regular ceramic mug. It probably keeps your beer cold, but I never tried that. Handle is great, and the mug is sized well to fit my hand (I'm an average size guy). Cons:The handle is soldered on with l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynosdualc on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:After receive it, in fact I was surprised by material quality and look. - beautiful aspect. - solid construction. - shine stainless steel. - keep beverage cold. It was used only one time, but so far so good. Cons:In terms of product or quality I don't see any at... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections