DX » Community » Reviews » High Quality Stainless Steel Beer Double Wall Mug - Silver (300ml)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHjalmarz on 02/11/2014

This cup is great, i like it very much. Reason for buying it, was that i needed a special cup that no one had in the house, so my cup would not need to go into the dishwaster all the time, i will clean it by my self, and save some energy and enviorment that way. Not going to try, but would not be suprised if it got a bump if pressed to hard against ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabianosilva on 01/24/2014

This item is extremely well built, looks amazing and has an average price. Holder seems to be well done and the feel of this mug is really good. When I saw "300ml" I imagined that it could be used for serving 300ml but, in fact, that's the total amount of liquid you can put in, which makes only possible to serve 200~250 ml of beer in it Not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScherbakovSB on 08/02/2013

Good quality, no doubt!!! It is made of polished stainless steel. It looks awesome, shiny. It is easy to handle. It is really 300 +/- 10 ml mug (look at video)!!! Cheap box, so, it doesn't protect mug in it. When i finally get it it was little bit "broken". It looks like it was pressed during transporting and handle was a little bent, so the ... Read more

up side down side 300 ml mug
    0 0
  • posted byvvp100 on 04/25/2013

Good quality, nice appearance. Keep beverages either cold or hot for awhile as suppose to be. Capacity appear only 200 ml instead of announced 300 ml. Slightly disappointing as I was looking for double walls mug capacity 300 ml or little more Have used for both hot and cold beverages and quite satisfied. As it common for such mugs- very useful for hot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byixer76 on 11/15/2012

Keeps my coffee hot a lot longer! Can't be compared to any regular ceramic mug. It probably keeps your beer cold, but I never tried that. Handle is great, and the mug is sized well to fit my hand (I'm an average size guy). The handle is soldered on with less than excellent finish but not really something you notice at first glance. Price is ok, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynosdualc on 10/29/2012

After receive it, in fact I was surprised by material quality and look. - beautiful aspect. - solid construction. - shine stainless steel. - keep beverage cold. It was used only one time, but so far so good. In terms of product or quality I don't see any at this point. I didn't do any price research in the local market to compare, but I'm afraid the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections