DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Earphone for Iphone 3.5mm (1.2-Meter Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThrilla on 04/01/2009

- It's bloody in ear headphone!!!!! Stupid apple and their traditional headphone sucks - The price is just unbeatable - Yes the microphone and button actually works! - Love how one cable is longer than the other so I can hang it on my neck instead of hanging off my ears - There is a removable clip on ... Read more

0 0 0

• Ok
    posted bySouthpaw on 01/21/2009

Cheap. Gives you headphones and mic so it will work with iPhone. Sound quality isn't very good. Build quality is weak. Other Thoughts:Other Thoughts:Other Thoughts:Other Thoughts:Other Thoughts:Other Thoughts: I gave these as a gift to a friend. They were happy with them, though I was disappointed with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhukumongdu on 12/11/2008

Mic works with Iphone 3G as advertised, and songs can be stopped and skipped to next song (double click). Blocks out outside noise pretty well, good enough Bass. Sounds a little muffled, but I haven't been using these "in-ear" type long enough, maybe its supposed to be like that. also, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytuukka on 09/04/2008

Look nice and block outside noice ok too. Sound quality about average. Compared to iPhone original headset: base is much louder, but lacking treble. Built quality about what you'd expect from a cheap set. Not a real hi-fi headset in any way, but I still prefer these to the iPhone's original ones. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspidey13 on 08/20/2008

I bought these to try them out. I really don't like sticking things in my ears but these seemed comfortable and they are. The packaging is really great for gift giving and they come with an extra pair of ear covers. The remote is simple to use. It does the same as the remote that comes with the phone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkshetane on 08/19/2008

-CHEAP! -nicely designed packaging -according to the people i spoke with, mic quality is nice, no difference with the apple one. -does exactly the same thing as the apple iphone headphone... -...but in a cheaper way: -The sound quality for in-ears is disapointing, doesn't really block the sounds around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamesngiam on 08/09/2008

in ear canal blocks some outside noise, the right wire is longer so it goes behind the neck. the mic comes down to where the mouth is when calling someone it plays through both speakers the button on mic play/pauses music build quality feels cheap on wire and plastic goes to my pockets with out a problem,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguymal on 05/01/2008

This is a cheap replacement for the original headphones that come with the iPhone (only $7). The headphones look much more expensive than they really are. Comes with another set of replacement earbuds. Pause button for ipod and mic for making phone calls. Cheaper than buying the jack adaptor for using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoonyeung on 04/04/2008

+ In-ear (very important for noisy subway ride) + quite comfortable + strong bass, okay on treble + it does have a mic with a button to play/pause music and answer call (I may try to post a pic later) - wire kind of short (enough to go from ear to your pants pocket, but don't expect to have a lot of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections