Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytranstorners on 08/24/2014

I travel a lot and never found a similar adapter that cheap. I bought this over an year ago and it's still perfect. Saved my life several times in Europe and South America. It's compact, simple and works properly. It's safe too since there's a small fuse to protect your equipment from voltage peaks -... Read more

Impression:But it when you can!;

0 0 0

• posted byWrenExtreme on 07/18/2010

It is nice to have everything wrapped up into one adapter instead of separate pieces. The model I got was black, but I think black looked better any way. Like someone else had posted, mine arrived with the spring loose, so it didn't work as it should. To open it, you need a trigram screwdriver (available ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHirorto on 07/05/2010

This adapter is indicated to persons that travels to different countries and diferrent electronics. With one unit you can use in different plugs. It has a locking system so only one plug can slide out at a time, and the button locks it into place. Nothing at all. I bought something similar in Argentina ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlyingPeter on 07/05/2010

Not a lot of things to say about this item. Its an adapter and does exatly what is supposed too. The build material is not the best one. When you hold it, it always looks like is going to break. I didn't use it for now (just to charge the bluetooth adapter that i bound in here and it works...), but the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjsemi11 on 08/10/2009

It fits any plug and can be stuck into any lug. It is great for travelers and has an inner fuse preventing it for overcharging. the price is good also and it is really small, fits on any bag you can carry. The pieces are a bit loose but they do not feel like falling appart so i guess it is not really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblacklung000 on 08/05/2009

Allows any plug type to go into any socket type. Solid locking mechanism. Can be a bit 'sticky' when switching plugs but that's wouldn't happen to often. I have seen in shops where i live in Australia one-to-one adapters that cost more than this all-to-all adapter. However a single one-to-one adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatdog on 07/19/2009

- Combines a number of different country adapters into one unit. - It has a locking system so only one plug can slide out at a time, and the button locks it into place - The adapter I received does not support a ground pin, so only 2 pin devices can be plugged into it. I was unable to use this for my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaltert84 on 09/04/2008

- superior build quality! it has perfect finishing too! - it seems to fits every socket and plug i've ever seen, and fits really well in the sockets and plugs i've tested. - really easy to use and handle - it has an internal fuse!! 2.5A so you can use with almost anything! - i really don't think something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVillageIdiot on 05/21/2008

It worked straight out of the box. Fits every plug type there is. Sockets slide in and out with relative ease. I like how you need to hold a button and then slide the sliders to get your sockets out. I've tried it with every kind of plug, and it works tops plugged into my Australian socket. I saw an ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections