Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWrenExtreme on 07/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is nice to have everything wrapped up into one adapter instead of separate pieces. The model I got was black, but I think black looked better any way. Cons:Like someone else had posted, mine arrived with the spring loose, so it didn't work as it should. To open it, y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHirorto on 07/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This adapter is indicated to persons that travels to different countries and diferrent electronics. With one unit you can use in different plugs. It has a locking system so only one plug can slide out at a time, and the button locks it into place. Cons:Nothing at all. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlyingPeter on 07/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Not a lot of things to say about this item. Its an adapter and does exatly what is supposed too. Cons:The build material is not the best one. When you hold it, it always looks like is going to break. I didn't use it for now (just to charge the bluetooth adapte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatdog on 07/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Combines a number of different country adapters into one unit. - It has a locking system so only one plug can slide out at a time, and the button locks it into place Cons:- The adapter I received does not support a ground pin, so only 2 pin devices can be pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaltert84 on 09/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- superior build quality! it has perfect finishing too! - it seems to fits every socket and plug i've ever seen, and fits really well in the sockets and plugs i've tested. - really easy to use and handle - it has an internal fuse!! 2.5A so you can use with almos... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVillageIdiot on 05/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It worked straight out of the box. Fits every plug type there is. Sockets slide in and out with relative ease. I like how you need to hold a button and then slide the sliders to get your sockets out. I've tried it with every kind of plug, and it works tops plu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections