Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaniac2003 on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Magnatizes your tools in no-time. I pulled my little Leatherman screwdriver through it and it was ready in 3 passes. Mine came in a small cardboard box, this can also be used for storage. Small but powerfull, takes up little space in the toolbox. Cons:Demagnatiz... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimmyfishcake on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:not much to say about this... haven't found anything to magnetize yet.... overall its exactly as described. Cons:no complaints OtherThoughts:Because i reviewed this product, hopefully it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision abou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqwerty100 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small size, price moderate, will work for years Good magnetizer Cons:The demagnetizer works, but take very much time than magnetizer. When you drop it in your bricolage toolbox, atract the screws... this is not really a con OtherThoughts:More time to magnetize as more thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNaTesTa10 on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very nice to magnetize and demagnetize. - It really works. - It is plastic and apparently is quite sturdy. - It works immediately, just put in the hole to magnetize or in the hole demagnetize. Cons:- It's small, but I expected, it could be higher. OtherThoughts:- Mine... Read more

Magnetizer and Demagnetizer
    0 0
  • posted bysinodas on 09/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great tool. It is small but heavier enough to stand on it alone on the working table. The magnetize side is powerful and the magnet field keep on the screwdiver a long time. I found that two passes are enough, one forward touching the top side, and bacward touch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byammama on 04/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The magnetizer is very useful - I magnetized my screwdrivers and screwing the little pesky screws in deep holes (as usual for electronic devices) is now incomparably easier. Is useful even for large screws - you place the screw on the screwdriver and insert it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrighteousrob on 03/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Magnetizes very easily, fairly small device with a good sized opening for magnetizing and demagnetizing. Cons:De-magnetizing takes more time to fully remove the magnetism. Not really to surprised by this as magnetic domains are tricky to completely equal the positive and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuniorcba on 09/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seeing the videos of the cheapest one, this is really better, in other video they must pass it some 3 to 5 times to it get properly magnetized, while with this one, just 1 or 2 (if you miss the first) passes and ready to go. Cons:None really. Do the work really... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections