Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaniac2003 on 03/31/2013

Magnatizes your tools in no-time. I pulled my little Leatherman screwdriver through it and it was ready in 3 passes. Mine came in a small cardboard box, this can also be used for storage. Small but powerfull, takes up little space in the toolbox. Demagnatizing takes a while but that's a less used feature ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjimmyfishcake on 03/22/2013

not much to say about this... haven't found anything to magnetize yet.... overall its exactly as described. no complaints Because i reviewed this product, hopefully it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for it. As i own the item, DX reward ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqwerty100 on 03/15/2013

Small size, price moderate, will work for years Good magnetizer The demagnetizer works, but take very much time than magnetizer. When you drop it in your bricolage toolbox, atract the screws... this is not really a con More time to magnetize as more thick the screwdriver. Just for testing I tried to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNaTesTa10 on 12/25/2012

- Very nice to magnetize and demagnetize. - It really works. - It is plastic and apparently is quite sturdy. - It works immediately, just put in the hole to magnetize or in the hole demagnetize. - It's small, but I expected, it could be higher. - Mine is green and came in a small box. - It came a little ... Read more

Magnetizer and Demagnetizer

0 0 0

• posted bysinodas on 09/08/2012

This is a great tool. It is small but heavier enough to stand on it alone on the working table. The magnetize side is powerful and the magnet field keep on the screwdiver a long time. I found that two passes are enough, one forward touching the top side, and bacward touching the down edge. I am very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byammama on 04/28/2011

The magnetizer is very useful - I magnetized my screwdrivers and screwing the little pesky screws in deep holes (as usual for electronic devices) is now incomparably easier. Is useful even for large screws - you place the screw on the screwdriver and insert it in place in one motion, with one hand. One ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrighteousrob on 03/30/2011

Magnetizes very easily, fairly small device with a good sized opening for magnetizing and demagnetizing. De-magnetizing takes more time to fully remove the magnetism. Not really to surprised by this as magnetic domains are tricky to completely equal the positive and negative charges. I haven't come across ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuniorcba on 09/08/2008

Seeing the videos of the cheapest one, this is really better, in other video they must pass it some 3 to 5 times to it get properly magnetized, while with this one, just 1 or 2 (if you miss the first) passes and ready to go. None really. Do the work really great. Nenhum, faz seu trabalho perfeitamente.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections