DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Mini Portable Speaker for Iphone/Ipod/MP3/MP4/PC
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiguelFP on 07/30/2009

The speaker is very small but is very loud! My friends were staggered when they saw and heard it. Battery life is OK I think (about 4 hours). The sound quality is also very good. I accidentally pulled on the audio cable a bit to hard and now sometimes I have to move the cable around a bit to get sound. So you should be careful with it! Overall this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimby on 06/30/2008

Very small but very loud. Have internal battery that can be charge thru usb. Compared to my other portable speaker, this is half of its size. Have an extra loud option built into it. Short battery life. Last for only 3-4 hours. The speaker dies before my mp3 player which is rather annoying. Dont play your music too loud because it looks like this speaker ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetss on 05/15/2008

excellent and powerful speaker, as well as very lightweight and portable .. Rechargeable Battery up to 4 hours in length, has a sound quite well, nothing to do with its size The color black is fantastic, others that combines very well with my gadgets It can not be easily interchangeable battery, the quality of ACABA is not as good, does not bring instruction ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections