DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD Digital Luggage Hook Scale - 40KG / 20G (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjacktalking on 04/22/2014

Cheap, cheap, cheap. In my case, it came with 2xAA batteries. So consider it even cheaper. The blue-backlight monochromatic display has very big numbers, easy to read. I mean, the numbers are HUGE. You can switch between grams, kilograms and pounds. It's operated by only two buttons, so extremely easy to use. Supports also tare weight, which is awesome ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndcet60va0xr on 04/09/2014

Handy Simple and Cheap Works well and easy to use. Strap should be better design Best in it's field in my opinion, and uses double AAA batteries so it's easy to find and Replace if ever needed. Although it's not a Device you use every day, so I recommend getting the best batteries available and they will last for a few years.. If you travel travel alot,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndcet60va0xr on 03/06/2014

Not expensive and it does the Job well. Very precise. Many different unit to chose from. Easy to carry small enough to bring on your carry on bag. Easy to use. I find the strap a bit to big ~ it could be better Designed (making it smaller thus making the usnit ligh to carry etc..), I find it a bit balky (strap) for just weighing Luggage The price is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaston2013 on 10/22/2013

good quality. works very good. very usefull for trips and for office. it small so you can put it in our luggage without problem. price is good. you can use it for a lot of activities no cons. plastic case. delivery takes to much time. very usefull for the office when you need to send boxes by post or by federal express and you need to put weight. i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzevik1 on 08/06/2013

Simple to use, accurate, convenient. Seems to be quite good build. The backlit display is very clear. Automatic turn-off is useful. Multiple weight units are convenient feature. None obvious. A carrying case or holder would be a nice touch, since these scales may be used when overseas or travelling. I would recommend this item. I intend use it mainly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygchristov on 05/13/2013

The scale is very convenient for using. I have spent a lot of time choosing the right model. The LCD display is back-lit with is nice feature. It is very easy to operate. Using a strap instead of hook is a big advantage too. The viewing angle for the display is too small that's why I put 4 stars for the quality. It would be nice acquisition for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAussieSoco01 on 04/27/2013

This is a convenient sized, hand-held luggage scale which is a good size to be able to take in your suitcase for weighing your bags for the return journey. Make sure all those souvenirs you bought wont put you into 'excess baggage' fees! Apart from the display screen feeling a little soft and, looks like it will easily scratch and damage, I haven't ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections