DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger for Iphone / Ipod / Ipad / Ipad 2 (DC 12~24V)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguaycuru on 03/14/2014

Very compact, and very convenient 2 USB ports, so I can charge my phone AND my BT unit at the same time (or maybe 2 phones). It's a little hard to find out which one is the 2.1 A out and which is the 1 A out, I had to use an app (battery monitor widget) in my phone to figure it out, but once I got that out of the way (I add a mark to the 2.1 A port)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatandion on 09/14/2013

The unit has very good build, fits perfectly into the cigarette charger in my car. I used it to charge my iphone and blackberry simultaneously, worked well.... When used to charge may iphone while playing video out (using AV Cable) to my car TV unit, it created noise and flickers on the video... Used to charge an iPad, the power seems to be enough for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byriven78 on 09/13/2013

It's a good charger, it works well and does it's job, It's very small, so it nearly doesn't stand out at all. 2.5 Ampere is perfect to charge also the newest smartphones. Charges two devices as described. Building quality isn't very good. The power output is good and stable. Build quality isn't very high, so order some spare. For the price DX is asking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDerstrishe on 08/27/2013

High quality performance. Works well. Good price. The high quality of the device. Charges ipad. You can charge two units at the same time. Very nice wrap-large compared to the size of the device, the box. High quality metallic parts: contact center, contact - spring. USB connector is not loose, not too tight, but not easy. Not noticed. It is very convenient ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmartopiX on 08/06/2013

A tiny charger that does what it is supposed to do : charge mobile devices ! Smartphone, MP3-player, gps-device, tablet... This charger will fill up the battery of any two of those simultanuously ! Due to its small size it can be left in the cigarette plug when not in use, it's very low profile. I haven't found any yet. Slow shipment almost made me ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMirarkitty on 05/06/2013

Works as expected. No-fuzz, seems to deliver 2A charging power. (Note: For some pads, 2A is just enough to power the pad, not enough to power-and-charge.) None for me. I have used it for about eight months. I haven't had any overheat issues - my biggest worry - or any issues with the build or connector otherwise. My original reason to get this was the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycherrypick on 01/22/2013

Well built, tight fit, stays in place. Charges two devices as described. No sign of overheating even under full load. Very low profile so no chance for it to interfere with anything. nothing comes in my mind I personally don't like glossy plastic because scratches looks most ugly on it but it doesn't really matter in this case. Also I'd like to have ... Read more

This is actually how it looks in place.
    0 0
  • posted bymaqsUA on 12/30/2012

Very good quality case. It charges two Android phones simultaneously at approx. 800-900mA according to "Battery Monitor Widget" (the original wall charger shows the same results). It generates noise to FM radio, as most of these tiny chargers. I think it's because there's not much space inside to put a few capacitors. Some weaker FM stations ... Read more

SKU: 114975. Everything as in description Really BIG package for such a tiny device
    1 0
  • posted bynokero on 09/19/2012

The unit is sleek and of high quality and finish. You feel like it was worth the extra buck or two compared to the others. When used with the new iPad (2012) and genuine cables, the unit struggles to keep the unit at neutral charge under moderate use. I got this charger specifically for the 3.1 (1+2.1) amp rating. So far so good. It charges my iPhone ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections