DX » Community » Reviews » Art Knife with Spare Blades (7-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykolomser on 02/18/2013

Very good item.It,s very well. I,d like it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very good stanless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Ok. It,s very well. I,d like it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackjudas on 10/17/2012

It's a precision knife Blades are sharp and thin Horrible case No cover Hollow handle First thing I noticed when these arrived is the lack of a real case. Sure they come as pictured, but you'll notice that there is no real way to remove the handle. There is no indent for your finger so there is no specific way to remove the handle from the middle. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeltrex on 06/15/2012

Very sharp straight out the box, very durable construction, includes different blades with a quick and easy adjustable head turn tightening mechanism, it offers everything you need for detailed project / paper / cutting work at a very affordable price! The case is very delicate and it would be nice to have a more solid, lasting container to store it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections