DX » Community » Reviews » T10 2.5W 6500K 168-Lumen 12x5050 SMD LED White Light Lamps for Car (12V / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNLMARK on 12/10/2014

Pros: works great and good light using them in the car and no problems found, and realy cheap! Cons: none Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynl2br on 05/22/2014

Very nice light. Seems solid. Fitted well on all my indoor car housings, some with a little workaround required, because of the big size of the tablet. None so far. Have installed today, and nothing to say by now. Nothing important. Could be a little shorter, because in two places, I had to bend it a ... Read more

Comparison

0 0 0

• posted byfelipenicholls on 03/14/2014

Efficient and economical product. The product is great. The qualiade is excellent. Consumes little energy and do not need to adapt. It is original. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes Automotive Leds. Do not spoil or hinder the operation of the vehicle and the price is great. great product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelipenicholls on 03/14/2014

Efficient and economical product. The product is great. The qualiade is excellent. Consumes little energy and do not need to adapt. It is original. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes Automotive Leds. Do not spoil or hinder the operation of the vehicle and the price is great. great product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykukucka on 02/15/2014

These LEDs are of bright cold white colour. They perform very well in my Skoda Octavia trunk. The brightness is way better than standard halogen bulbs and makes it easy to find everything in the trunk at night or in dark places. They just work without any problem. Installation was a piece of cake. In ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNYmed on 11/19/2013

There are six bright LEDs on both sides. They are the brightest LEDs for my car yet. I used only one to put in the trunk of my 2005 Acura TSX. It's brighter that the stock OEM light. Remember to match color temperatures with other types of bulbs you are using. The light only shines to the sides. Use ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byguidogoni on 11/04/2013

These are really good quality lamps. I've tried a great variety of T10 and these ones get great color and luminosity. None 6500k is correct, couldn't check on the lumens but they look OK. I've had them for several months and all the pairs I've installed are still working. Would really recommend them,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytanabe on 10/29/2013

- It is very Small - It is very Cheap - It is very durable - Its light is so weak - its buld is so wide and did not fit Mitsubishi lancers headlamps. - it takes so long to arrive in Brazil to just realize that It doesn´t fit in your car. - Its worth it - its light is kind of weak, so the color is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddsl1 on 09/29/2013

Works perfect. Have used it for a couple of mountht in the trunk of my car. It gives slightly stronger light than the standard 10W lamp. Now I do not need to worry about battery getting drained it the trunk is opened for a long time. None Very white (a little blue) but as long as you are aware of it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrene007 on 09/05/2013

Very good Led, looks tough and durable. Original setup which looks cheap, but really efficient if you prefer oriented light. Blue light probably 6500K. Really bright, probably close to what is stated. For sure twice as bright as SKU: 110706 and SKU: 193469. None. Be careful to polarity, else it won't ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections