DX » Community » Reviews » T10 2.5W 6500K 168-Lumen 12x5050 SMD LED White Light Lamps for Car (12V / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect beautiful light output and work perfectly. very low life
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrbence on 03/29/2016

Pros: Bright light, fits perfectly in my civic headlight Cons: Nothing so far Easy to install, heats up a bit

Works perfectly

Impression:beautiful light output and work perfectly.;

0 0 0

• posted by9702803 on 03/09/2016

Fits not everywhere the are too long., beautiful light output and work perfectly. I used it for the interior illumination. Even dimming very well

Impression:perfect,beautiful light output and work perfectly.;

0 0 0

• posted bytsmike on 12/12/2015

They work as expected and have the same color as audi has delivered on the roof. I used it for the trunk 3 pices an 1 in the glove compartement

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byMorteiro1 on 10/31/2015

Pros: Boa luz sem serem demasiado fortes. Uso no interior do meu Volvo S40 e acho que são o quanto basta para não serem intrusivas na condução devido ao seu brilho. Cons: Nada Recomendo

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymaxmanu on 10/09/2015

I bought that leds for the license plate, and they are great! very bright!!

0 0 0

• posted byurugma on 07/20/2015

very low life

Impression:very low life;

0 0 0

• posted bynovakmartinhb on 05/03/2015

I am very surprised by this light. I used it for my car trunk(2 pieces) and to be honest I have to restrict brightness because it lights very much.

0 0 0

• posted byNLMARK on 12/10/2014

Pros: works great and good light using them in the car and no problems found, and realy cheap! Cons: none

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynl2br on 05/22/2014

Very nice light. Seems solid. Fitted well on all my indoor car housings, some with a little workaround required, because of the big size of the tablet. None so far. Have installed today, and nothing to say by now. Nothing important. Could be a little shorter, because in two places, I had to bend... Read more

Comparison

0 0 0

• posted byfelipenicholls on 03/14/2014

Efficient and economical product. The product is great. The qualiade is excellent. Consumes little energy and do not need to adapt. It is original. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes Automotive Leds. Do not spoil or hinder the operation of the vehicle and the price is great. great... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere