DX » Community » Reviews » T10 2.5W 6500K 168-Lumen 12x5050 SMD LED White Light Lamps for Car (12V / Pair)
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynl2br on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very nice light. Seems solid. Fitted well on all my indoor car housings, some with a little workaround required, because of the big size of the tablet. Cons:None so far. Have installed today, and nothing to say by now. OtherThoughts:Nothing important. Could be a... Read more

Comparison
    0 0
  • posted byNYmed on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There are six bright LEDs on both sides. They are the brightest LEDs for my car yet. I used only one to put in the trunk of my 2005 Acura TSX. It's brighter that the stock OEM light. Cons:Remember to match color temperatures with other types of bulbs you are using. The... Read more

1 0
  • posted byguidogoni on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are really good quality lamps. I've tried a great variety of T10 and these ones get great color and luminosity. Cons:None OtherThoughts:6500k is correct, couldn't check on the lumens but they look OK. I've had them for several months and all the pairs I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrene007 on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good Led, looks tough and durable. Original setup which looks cheap, but really efficient if you prefer oriented light. Blue light probably 6500K. Really bright, probably close to what is stated. For sure twice as bright as SKU: 110706 and SKU: 193469. Cons:None. Oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrocky0016 on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just a great light. Perfect fit just at ones. They give a very very very very bright light! You almost cannot look directly into them. The colour of the light is the same colour as my Xenon, around 6000K, so a perfect match!!! Cons:None, really! OtherThoughts:just a ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeltioquecompra on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I get a pair and works perfectly, In my case, I have a peugeot 206 sw, and putting only one in the rear door, work perfectly with great brightness. The other one, was for a friend of mine, that have a golf 4 GTI V5, and placed in the rear door, but in this car, sometime... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleza66 on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This a great product not only its low consuming, but also works great. They are really bright, I am using them in a 2013 chevy sonic and looks perfect. Its really easy to install and use. the quality of what its built is great! Cons:None... the product its gre... Read more

Great lights
    0 0
  • posted byjfcyr on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The build quality of these lights seems pretty solid, these are very bright for the price, and almost the same footprint as the bulbs that they replace. The light emitted is a nice white light, that I would think is more like 5500k-6000k, not blue at all! Cons:I have yet... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2shado on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Plug and play. Not necessary to do nothing more. Unplug the incandescent bulb and insert this one. That's all. Cons:None. Works perfect and it fits perfect. One of the SMS 5050 started to blink, so its defective. This is the only con I've found. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimvan on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, cheap, cheap. give lots of light for the size Will get more Cons:no cons at all Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement. Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement. Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement. Must... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections