Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerez57 on 06/25/2010

Not much... Exactly like sku 1374 but with a small attachment on the bottom. Building quality is rubbish. they just took an existing holster and modified it and they didn't do it very well...First the name is confusing "small flashlight" i have no idea what DX think a small flashlight is. I have some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjclegion on 04/11/2010

Black, will hold your flashlights well, but does not have a bottom to catch it. Very nice design. Great price. If only you got two for this price Does not have a bottom. That can be bad if you are trying to fit a bigger light in there, with a bigger size hande. Fits my MTE well If it was not so cheap,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheprocess on 04/04/2010

-cheap -sturdy material -secures using hook and loop on flap -belt loop is useful for carry -sloppy stitching, not properly aligned resulting in slightly deformed shape -hook and loop is weak - doesnt hold very well Got this to use with the Romisen RC-G2 sku.3607 but it is way too big (contrary to other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPedroExtreme on 02/28/2009

Could be a very nice holster if the stitching was better! The holster is just the right size and has a nice metal loop for connection to keychain and a loop for a belt. Also a covertop to close the holster and preventing the flashlight falling out. The stitching of the bottom part was very bad and had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaaron915 on 01/05/2009

This holster is made of good material and is decent value for this price. The holster protects my flashlight well and isn't too bulky or unattractive. Also, the holster doesn't have any logos on it and is suitable for many brands of small flashlights. Some of the the stitching could be better as there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJooyz on 08/25/2008

its nice case for the price. Bought this for my small flaslight bought at Deal Extreme too. It fits perfectly and rugged too. it adds extra protection just in case if you drop it. Stitching is not very strong as I have pulled out a string with this and need to burn the edges to trim them. But I guess ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThurman on 08/21/2008

It fits my 9LED SKU 1254 perfectly. I needed something to protect my flashlight with. I didn't want my flashlight all scraped up. It looks great and this keeps it that way. I would have actually paid more for this. I feel guilty. None as I can see. I feel like I should give DealExtreme extra money for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarmaniac on 04/02/2008

Material is thick and does protect the flashlight in it well. The threadings on mine was poor. Some of the threads were already hanging loose. When i see the base of the holster, i don't know if i should cry or laugh. Maybe it was to reduce cost to sew it that way but they should at least use the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprandall on 03/20/2008

- Fits almost any 1 x AA flashlight - Velcro holds the flashlight very well - Nylon is sturdy - Not as snug as I would have liked for most of the 1 x AA flashlights, I can fit the flashlight and a battery next to it. Even though it's not snug it still keeps the flashlight from falling out. - I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythestreetlight on 02/29/2008

If you bought one of the inexpensive flashlights available here at Deal Extreme, you should pick up one of these. Perhaps pick up three on the bulkrate if you have many. The build is high quality and doesn't appear to have any weaknesses. The front is held with velcro and the back offers the ability ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections