DX » Community » Reviews » Biscuit Cake Fondant Decorating Letter Impress DIY Mould Mold Tools Set
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysedx on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price for this neat tool for embossing words or phrased in cookies or fondant. I've seen this same set for quite a bit more elsewhere, so I was happy to find it at a better price. It's easy to use and there are multiples of letters so it's easy to make wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPamelum on 07/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It has a good built quality. Strong plastic. - Besides the letters, it has a lot of cute symbols. - I like that it comes with a cookie cutter, that it's not that small like others. - Good to personalize your pastries. Cons:- In the package says it comes with a clear p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStefAnySP on 06/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, nice to decorate desserts, very cheap, very useful Fácil de usar, bonito para decorar postres, muy barato, muy útil Cons:Repeated letters should have more and more symbols and cookie cutters. Separate letters should come because it takes some time t... Read more

Biscuit Cake Fondant 1 Biscuit Cake Fondant 2 Biscuit Cake Fondant 3
    3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections