DX » Community » Reviews » Biscuit Cake Fondant Decorating Letter Impress DIY Mould Mold Tools Set
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysedx on 11/20/2012

Good price for this neat tool for embossing words or phrased in cookies or fondant. I've seen this same set for quite a bit more elsewhere, so I was happy to find it at a better price. It's easy to use and there are multiples of letters so it's easy to make what ever words you want. It's a little tough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPamelum on 07/31/2012

- It has a good built quality. Strong plastic. - Besides the letters, it has a lot of cute symbols. - I like that it comes with a cookie cutter, that it's not that small like others. - Good to personalize your pastries. - In the package says it comes with a clear plastic box to put everything in, but ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStefAnySP on 06/26/2012

Easy to use, nice to decorate desserts, very cheap, very useful Fácil de usar, bonito para decorar postres, muy barato, muy útil Repeated letters should have more and more symbols and cookie cutters. Separate letters should come because it takes some time to separate each letter with scissors ... Read more

Biscuit Cake Fondant 1 Biscuit Cake Fondant 2 Biscuit Cake Fondant 3

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections