DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire Nylon Flashlight Holster w/ Belt Clip - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Muy bueno Poorly built Very convenient.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10935565 on 05/31/2017

Impression:Very good;

Because of its elastic construction a large range of flashlight will fit. I have tried it with Convoy S2, C8 and L2 and they all fitted (see pictures). A very handy feature is the clip, which is rotatable in multiple steps, as you can see on the photo's. This way, you can turn the light on and in... Read more

All-rounder All-rounder All-rounder

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygdeherman on 03/01/2016

very nice flashlight holster, much better then regular flashlight holster that i have. Easy to take off and restore it. The belt clip can rotate it, so we can pointing the flashlight while still in our belt, this function very useful especially when we walked at nite and our hand carry a lot of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySkodaverin on 11/11/2015

Impression:Muy bueno;

es cómoda de llevar, perfecta para la linterna con buena sujeción tanto para el cinturón como para la propia linterna. es un producto muy recomendado sobre todo en relación calidad/precio

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTonyne on 11/04/2015

Impression:Muy bueno;

La funda tiene una calidad muy aceptable. Se la ve muy resistente y el enganche es súper util ya que gira sobre sí mismo y no es necesario sacar la linterna para iluminar y seguir trabajando. Yo la utilizo con una linterna de 14cm de largo. No es aconsejable para mas largas. Se adapta a distintos... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypeted on 10/27/2015

i order 2 of these just to try , i have the original Nite Ize and works the same , almost same quality i will order more of these

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySupercoupe1 on 10/02/2015

I use this to hold my flashlight every time I go fishing. I did have to sew the elastic bands to keep the flashlight from falling out. It was an easy fix. No problems since the modification.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywquibell on 07/29/2015

Impression:Poorly built;

Pro: It fit my Surefire G2 perfectly. very snuggly. Con: I can not recommend this product as EDC. It completely fell apart within 4 months of wearing it. Overall: It's a functional product, it just does not last long on the belt it carried everyday.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJosh101 on 02/13/2015

For over a year i hav had one of these and so has my brother. After extensive use they are great. No wear, or problems. Quality is excellent and I couldn't want anythng more from them

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytocarlsson on 12/22/2014

Impression:good;

PROS: The holster rotates, still locks quite sturdy. CONS: It could be a bit cheaper. Iv´e bought about 20 flashlights as gifts for my relatives and friends. This holster is the perfect companion to a 18650 flashlight!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byericorogerio on 08/28/2014

Impression:Very good,Very accurate and quickly dispatch;

The item arrived within the estimated timeframe and consistent with the announced, excellent deal, the seller meets all the deadlines and the quality of the item. No doubt recommend the item and the seller, since left the best impression possible on this purchase.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere