DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire Nylon Flashlight Holster w/ Belt Clip - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycheekytrucker on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very very strong, well made. I was dubious of plastic belt holder but it is very strong and clips onto your belt in such a way as it is very unlikely to come off by accident yet it is easy enough to remove when needed. I holds my (sku 55241) flashlight snug and I feel the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySatain on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It holds my Nitecore MT26 perfectly. Attaches to M.O.L.L.E. webbing and also my belt. The cool factor is that it totally rotates 360 degres. Holds smaller flashlights to securley becuase of the tention straps. Has a lip on the retainer clip to prevent un-intenti... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrogeldelatorre on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent construction, durable nylon material, easy to use. Rotating clip, which is good. Good stiches and overall feel is nice. Cons:Will have to wait to see it's durability. Time will tell! OtherThoughts:Buy with confidence...tracking item delivery provided. Price wise... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrogeldelatorre on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent product, easy to use, durable material. Have been using this holster 10 percent of the time at work upon receiving the product and has served its purpose well as advertised. Fits either my UltraFire 1000lm CREE XM-L T6 LED WF-502B Flashlight Torch 18650 and Ultr... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTwincam1 on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good construction, good materials. Looks like it will last a while. Rotating clip, which is good. Good stiches and overall feel is nice. Cons:Plastic clip looks solid but will never as durable as nylon when it comes to holding to your belt. Will have to wait to... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytalik1 on 08/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good qulity very cheap adjusts to about any size of flashlight Cons:none the product is very good OtherThoughts:the product is tuff and not flexible if you have a flash ligh and you need a good holster buy this one very cheap adjusts to about any size of... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDimi83 on 04/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:sturdy easy to use very cheap adjusts to about any size of flashlight Cons:not one con so far OtherThoughts:In search of a allround flashlight holster, I found a perfect one in nylon and it was able to rotate with the flashlight in it so I could holster my flashlight, rot... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections