DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine MIRUS M8005 Men's Quartz Wrist Watch w/ Ceramic Band / Sapphire Crystal - Black (1 x LR626)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrickajho on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Well finished all over, from ceramic band to case back. Mirror finish band picks up and reflects light - real eye catcher! Has the weight you would expect of a ceramic band. Securely closing dual spring deployment clasp. Locking crown. Water resistant to 200 me... Read more

0 1
  • posted byv0id81 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:1. Preciuos mechanism 2. Ceramic bracelet. 3. Scratchproof sapphire glass. 4. Bracelet is comfortable in the hand. 5. The dial is easy to read in darkness. 6. Clock button has two positions - one position in the set time, set up in the second position of the day month, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZelik6 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought the DX is already the third watch of a series of MIRUS, took them to his wife,white ,black, and white with crystal numbers,with the first purchase a year has passed,the battery has not changed,the mechanism is Japanese for it is written EPSON,these watches exact... Read more

mirus mirus
    5 1
  • posted byVictorMD on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very good watch, very well made, looks like a very costly one. My friends thought i bought it for 400$. The watch is quite heavy. I thought that it will look worse that in the picture but actually it looks a lot better.Cons:Setting the time is quite difficult for the fir... Read more

1 1
  • posted bycoq509 on 09/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:High quality and stylish design. For example, many of the watches sold at DX are with poor belt, but this one comes with accurately-assembled belt and It also seems very durable.Cons:The C-rings' quality vary and is not so good compared to its high quality of o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKraskoZet on 05/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great watch. Ceramic bracelet, sapphire crystal - tried to scratch the knife, not scratched. Bracelet is very comfortable in the hand. The dial is easy to read. Clock Reset button has two positions - one position in the set time, set up in the second position of the month,... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections