DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 4W 3500K 300-Lumen 4-LED Warm White Light Bulb (100~245V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamueller85 on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Light color is ok, relatively warm -Its really bright (I think more than the advertised 300lm) compared with other DX blubs is brighter than all others -not getting too hot -build quality is ok Cons:-could be a little cheaper -like all other led blubs im not sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynattuchi on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very good light bulbs for this price. The light that is gives is warm and nice. The light that shines is bright and is enough for iluminate a table or a desk. Cons:I haven´t found any yet, but I think it won´t have. OtherThoughts:They are ide... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybazup on 08/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good light bulbs for this price. Light bulbs look and feel firm. Light that shines is bright enough and comparable with a 50w traditional bulb. Cons:Light is a little bit white but still has a warm character. The ring around the light bulb from one of the bulbs i ordered... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohnMarkh on 05/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality of build and gives a very bright light. Cons:The light quality is "cold white" rather than the advertised "warm white". In addition, the size is slightly larger than the standard GU10 spotlight. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Overall, it is a g... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections