Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by5chars on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This holster DOES fit SKU 57007 (great flashlight too) nicely. It will stretch enough to insert 57007 in head first if you want the added security from it falling out, and is slightly padded with thin foam. Snaps and velcro are of decent quality. Is does have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFaliceuta on 03/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very good quality and price. - Good finish. - Resistant material and good closure of the sheath. - Two positions of closure of the sheath. - Good anchorage system to any belt or buckle. Cons:- I can not find any defect in this product - That would be OK in other color... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBudapest on 11/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy no brainer use Good fit for bigger torches and good all round protection Thick canvass of good quality with secure tack buttons and nice velcro fasteners Also has adjustable belt fastener Offers better protection coverage than the smaller SKU 1374 cases Cons:Not ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykjelrod0980 on 10/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits SKU 16538 Uniquefire XML T6 perfectly, like it was made for it. Wont take anything longer without modification. Lower snap will fit p60's, wf501's with some wiggle but will not fall out. With Cutting out the bottom and two small slits on both sides it made a great... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfunnyman00 on 04/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great Value for the price. Fits my Inova X03 though with a bit of extra space that can cause a rattle if I am moving erratically. Uses both Velcro and a button snap for a secure hold. Belt size is adjustable. Cons:Velcro is loud by Velcro standards. Weird Size i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycamot on 02/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build quality is excellent for this product. Well worth the price. it is a moderately big holster so I use it for a 2x C battery flashlight. probably won't fit AA/AAA flashlights. The stitching quality is excellent and this product is made of heavy duty nylon which... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschild on 11/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Here are the pros: - the velcro ist quite strong - the body consists of something similar to cordura and has a slim neoprenelike padding on the inside - fits a WF-502b body nicely - has a snug fit for a RSG-4 pepperspray Cons:An here are the cons: - there is p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnowgrill on 11/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fits SKU 16091 perfectly - It's rigid so it will protect your flashlight quite well - Nice build quality - Protects the body, head and click button - Easy to put on and take off from your belt - Has velcro and buttons so it fits better Cons:- Get's unconfortable to carr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerez57 on 06/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This holster is impressive with it build quality but you really have to make sure that your flshlight fits because some of my light aren't big and they don't really fit. Some of dx's lights with assault crowns will not fit into this flashlight and the assault... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheprocess on 03/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-very inexpensive -secures using buckle and velcro on both front flap and belt loop -double buckle on front flap for adjustment to different size flashlights -double stitched seems for strenth -belt loop is adjustable with velro and opens for easy on and off from your bel... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections