DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Decorative 3D Stickers (Assorted 5-Pack)
  • 5 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrenataozn on 07/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, very good quality stickers. Good colors and material, appropriate content for children. The adhesive material have a very good quality. Cons:Not posible to choose theme, all 5 stickers cards in the package have the same pictures. It was not assorted pac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasp34 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, good quality stickers. Variety of themes is affordable, good to collect by colors, appropriate content for children. Adhesive material with good quality, it will not fall easy. Cons:Not posible to choose theme, but solved just by buying several packs in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNWind on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great stickers! Very good quality, colorful, precisely cut, glittery and adorably cute. Assorted pack does not make it any worse, only better which happens rarely. Soft inside, though they are quite slim but still 3D. Scratchy on touch. Would make a lot of fun for childre... Read more

Glittery stickers Glittery stickers Glittery stickers Glittery stickers Glittery stickers Glittery stickers
    0 0
  • posted bytheorangecarrot on 09/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-good quality they are in a good packaging and have good glue on them, will stick to any sort of glass, metal, plastic, etc. -looks good has good designs on them real popular with sisters friends at school -good price not incredibly cheap but definitely not to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytelmobr on 05/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They have good glue. Looks like they stick well. They are beatiful and have a good 3d effect. I bought it to my daughter and she liked it. The price is nice, but I think it could be a little cheaper. Cons:They should be assorted, but I received 5 sheets of exact... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulialab on 02/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are really cute!!! The glue is really good I like the motifs I get, all of them were cute Cons:Well, They are assorted so maybe is kind of expensive if you get ugly designs. I saw some user's pics and I really didn't like some designs or maybe would not b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCherrylover on 10/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They are really cute, soft to touch, colorful, and you feel such a good sensation when you stick it everywhere... =) Plus the glue is good and doesn't stain. Cons:I've got 3 of the same, it may be a con. Nevertheless, it's ok. And they folded to fit the package,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylleandro on 06/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a low price gift for small girls. I bought these stickers for my daughter because I need to spend at least US$ 15 at DealExtreme - so I can have tracking number and control. Cons:As they're assorted pack, there is no style choice and I got some of the sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccaquin on 02/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I loved them!!!! they are really beautiful and i have no courage to use them! i'll have to buy more of them to repeat the sticks... so i'll be able to use them... Cons:i found nothing bad on them... i'm thinking on buying more to give to my little cousins ^^ O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaminina on 02/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cute, colorful and sparkly! Good quality printing and material. I loved that the glitter doesn't flake off. Cons:As they're assorted pack, there is no style choice and I got some of the same design. Anyway, I gave it to my friends and they liked very mu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections