Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykc5ter on 08/06/2013

compact, easy to use! works with my samsung t-528g with no problems! The recieve audio is great and easly adjusted from the phone rather than the ear piece it's self mic hole opening a bit small from the factory but slightly opened the audio is crisp and clean. a slightly larger mic opening would be nice but over all the unit works great out of the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydopman10 on 10/02/2012

Works with iPhone, the earloop works well and fits better for me than any other I've ever tried. It's really small! Witch is nice. Fits well in to my ear without the earloop too. The earloop didn't hold up as it was made out of hard plastic. The mic could be better, alot better. The earloop could be made of some other material This is no 50€ nokia, ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfrontierbreaker on 04/17/2012

This item is Cheap and small. Very useful. Works fine with Android and is easy to use... Bad built in microphone... A big noise is heard in the other side of the line... Probably that is caused by the microphone quality or its position (directed to the top, not to the mouth!)... Only can be charged in the wall outlet, no USB charger... Only one button.... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections