DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Beauty Cosmetic Makeup Brush Set with Black Bag (24-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanaberg on 03/25/2013

This product is very complete. Very useful to beginners. There are a lot of brushes for different uses. The quality is ok for the price. In Brazil a set like this would cost at least 3 times more. I didn't notice fallouts and the other brushes (concealer, eyeshadow, eyebrow and foundation) were excellent. I was expecting natural fibers in the larger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikomil1 on 03/18/2013

looks nice, the hairs of theb brush dont fall off too much, they do fall of however, but not a big problem for regular usage as an amateur makeup artist or for personal use smells too strong, and there is some glue in the bag edge i purchased this for my girlfriend and she realy loves it. the thing is i had to keep it in some well ventilated space for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizapm94 on 02/21/2013

My god, it's perfect! The brushes are very stable, the quality is great! All of the numbers are exactly like the original! I'm impressed, I confess I didn't expect that much quality! The black bag is amazing. I'm loving it and using it all the time. As a makeup artist, I recommend it. While new the brushes came with a strange smell, but if you wash ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelisanz32 on 01/07/2013

Product price, and prompt attention to answer queries and doubts. On the quality even I can not comment, but they seem very good quality. About the product against any. About shipping: the time taken to get the order, shipping and tracking has been complicated, the transport website did not work most times. Dealextreme is a very complete website, a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscampyleigh on 12/21/2012

Fantastic selection. -Soft bristles. -Little fallout of bristles so far. -The fact that each brush is numbered identically to the original genuine set is just brilliant. Improves its ease of use dramatically. -The case is perfect for travelling with. -Looks very professional. -Overall I'm incredibly impressed with this selection of brushes. The case ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrebecarv on 12/13/2012

This is a really nice brush set. The brushes are similiar to the original ones, they're soft and good loking. I received my set really fast, considering that I live in Brazil. It's not really cheap compared to other products in DX but they still a good deal. The case have a really strong glue smell, so I'm leaving my set open in the wind for a few days ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections