DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Screen Protectors Guards for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 15 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKojik on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cumple con su cometido, vale la pena por el precio que se paga, las medidas son bastante precisas para el Galaxy ACE. Cons:Se tardó un mundo en llegar, más de 2 meses, pero como dicen, más vale tarde que nunca. No le doy las 5 estrellas a la calidad porqu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarianit00 on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easily adjustable, it fit's perfecly on the screen and easy to put, you just need to clean the screen really well. considering that i buy one of these around here for about 5usd, buying 5 in a row for 2,60 is a huge deal. Cons:The instructions are in Chinese b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymayon0612 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Perfect fits the galaxy ace (Encaixa perfeitamente no galaxy ace) - Good protection for the screen (Oferece uma boa proteção pra tela) - Very cheap for a 5-pack (Otimo preço por virem 5 unidades) Cons:- it scratches really easy (Arranha facilm... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeuvca on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easily adjustable, it fit's perfecly on the screen and easy to put, you just need to clean the screen really well. considering that i buy one of these around here for about 5usd, buying 5 in a row for 2,60 is a huge deal. Cons:too shiny, should be opaque. stra... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychito1 on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Protector is the best and even super price because in my country is much more expensive, it is also easy placement, I'll place my samsung ace in the moment that I get the order, I recommend it for purchase as it is still super price 5 guards and protects you from scratc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVictorafdc on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly on my samsung galaxy ace and offers a great protection to the screen. Doesn't scratch easily as my old one did. It doesn't affect the sensitivity of the touch-screen either. Most of the time I forget it is there. Cons:Colects dust more than when you don't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycupoftea21 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They look very cool and it is quite cheap! The size really fits and the cloth cleans quite well. Cons:It is a little bit hard to make the bubbles away but with a bit of practice you can do it. The touch acts a bit weird and the response is just a little bit delay, but I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylbpassos on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good Price and Good product. Much cheaper than in Brazil. If I bought in Brazil it would cost something like 3, 4 or 5 times more. Cons:Not so easy to install, when I tried to install one I had some problems(bubbles) on my screen. So I suggest that anyone who... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylipealencar on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good adjustment to device, awsome quality, nice support and delivery, do what it says, easy to clean. Cons:A little difficult to install and use the cleaner. The application needs to be fast because the product is too much sensible to little things that can make... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPechac on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product, in CZE it cost something abou 2,00$ for piece, but this price can be little bit smaller. But if you have S5830, buy it, it helps to protect your phone! It came in plastic packege, easy to open, it's not so hard to add a foil to your phone. There's 5 c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections