DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Screen Protectors Guards for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Perfectly fits its purpose!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjon_dealextreme on 12/08/2014

This pack of 5 screen protectors perfectly fits its purpose. I could install it without main issue. There was nearly no bublle each time I installed a new one. The protector will be scratched in time of course, but that way protects the screen very well. Bottom line: Very good pack that I can recommend.... Read more

Impression:Perfectly fits its purpose!;

0 0 0

• posted byKojik on 01/20/2014

Cumple con su cometido, vale la pena por el precio que se paga, las medidas son bastante precisas para el Galaxy ACE. Se tardó un mundo en llegar, más de 2 meses, pero como dicen, más vale tarde que nunca. No le doy las 5 estrellas a la calidad porque al tratar de sacar una burbuja de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypudimpudim on 01/08/2014

It's a good product for the price you pay, especially comparing to Brazil's price. If you pay attention to the instructions (which are really, really simple) the screen protector will fit really well on the phone, without air bubbles or dirt. It scratches really easily, so you have to change it quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykania on 07/29/2013

Very cheap protective screen for Samsung Galaxy Ace. Fits perfect in my mobile. The quality is good. Maybe is not necessary 5 of these... The screen scratches quite fast, so the mobile screen is protected, but the look of the screen turns quite scratched. Is complicated to separate the parts It's a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysander911 on 07/15/2013

I really liked that cleaning cloth was included and all the covers were separated in plastic bags. One of the covers had a defect. It couldn't get stuck on the screen and the removable paper didn't come off properly. The cover fitted my phone very well and it is undoubtedly very useful item. I have used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarianit00 on 06/15/2013

Easily adjustable, it fit's perfecly on the screen and easy to put, you just need to clean the screen really well. considering that i buy one of these around here for about 5usd, buying 5 in a row for 2,60 is a huge deal. The instructions are in Chinese but I'm telling you, you don't need them. It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymayon0612 on 06/05/2013

- Perfect fits the galaxy ace (Encaixa perfeitamente no galaxy ace) - Good protection for the screen (Oferece uma boa proteção pra tela) - Very cheap for a 5-pack (Otimo preço por virem 5 unidades) - it scratches really easy (Arranha facilmente) - its not so easy to remove as it sticky ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeuvca on 06/05/2013

Easily adjustable, it fit's perfecly on the screen and easy to put, you just need to clean the screen really well. considering that i buy one of these around here for about 5usd, buying 5 in a row for 2,60 is a huge deal. too shiny, should be opaque. stratches really easily compared to the last that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychito1 on 05/25/2013

Protector is the best and even super price because in my country is much more expensive, it is also easy placement, I'll place my samsung ace in the moment that I get the order, I recommend it for purchase as it is still super price 5 guards and protects you from scratches, plus the touch works very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVictorafdc on 05/23/2013

Fits perfectly on my samsung galaxy ace and offers a great protection to the screen. Doesn't scratch easily as my old one did. It doesn't affect the sensitivity of the touch-screen either. Most of the time I forget it is there. Colects dust more than when you don't have a screen protector, but you can ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections