DX » Community » Reviews » Car Portable Device/Gadget Holder and Windshield Mount
  • 5 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysydagan on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sticks very well to the window. The arm provide all desired angles easily and firmly. Doesn't look cheep even though the sexy price tag. Cons:The foams in the sides that "hug the device" tend to fall off quite fast than expected. I glued them back wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzhangrongbin on 10/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sturdy construction, good range of adjustability including tilt and rotation, all adjustments can be made without tools since knobs allow tightening by hand, solid mounting with the suction cup, comes with adhesive mounting disk for dashboard mounting, and also an air c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnjim on 06/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is practises, served for my nokia that possesss GPS. The cost I benefit is excellent. It possesss adjustments to hold Cellular and the GPS and has some adjustments. the windy insurance very well. Cons:It would be good if product had more resistance. Unhappyl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarckanno on 03/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:THis is a good mount to use in the car. I use it to hold my GPS unit on the A/C vents, because I don´t like to hang it on my windshield. It came with the vent clips and the windshield cup. It is adjustable to fit different size gadgets. It can rotate as w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byayane on 11/20/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It’s a great gadget mount for your car - Stays on really well and the padding helped too - Can be tilted in many different angles and configurations - It fitted my devices perfectly Cons:- It vibrates on occasions - The mount seems to be a bit big OtherThoughts:- It w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeallover on 11/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm getting good usage out of this... I wanted something that would attach somewhere on my desk/computer/flat surface and let me have my iphone face me while I work... easier to field calls and texts, etc. You can rotate it into some useful positions... Fits a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheScammah on 11/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Can be tilted 90 degrees to accommodate just about anything that will fit. Sides are cushioned to prevent any scratches. I bought this to hold my Archos 5 and it works very well. Since my Archos 5 is very heavy compared to most GPS I decided to just mount it t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytulkas849 on 10/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-I use it with my PSP and also with my PDA (HTC) and works well. You can change the size very easy to fit it to many devices. -Also you can change between lot of positions to have a good view whatever you put it. -The part where you put your device is soft, so your devi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmmik3 on 09/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I used this to hold my t-mobile MDA with tomtom software installed on a road trip. It's probably not the best holder our there, but it gets the job done fairly well for the price. The build quality is not that great. Cons:-Sometimes it vibrates like crazy. Its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminiRCC on 06/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- quite strong - has suction cups with lever to secure it in place. i know some don't have this feature and easily fall off the glass. from experience this won't fall off. not a chance. suction is very strong. - fits my palm tx perfectly - does not scratch my palm as it h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections