DX » Community » Reviews » Kanen Stereo Headphone w/ Microphone - Red + Black (3.5mm Jack / 210cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdenru on 01/17/2014

It has good build qulity and looks very stylish, also the sound appears to be higher qulity than I expected for such price, also I'm not music lover, maybe for someone this qulity won't be enough. Sits well on head and very comfortable. I tried microphone once and decided to use my old external one. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypudimpudim on 11/04/2013

The headphone is very good. I have it for over two months and it works perfectly. I use it daily at work listening to music, watching videos and at home playing games. It doesn't matter the purpose, it suits the needs perfectly. Good sound quality and some soundproof (honestly I didn't expect much). ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byangab on 09/19/2013

* Good sound quality * Low price (10/10) * Good insulation (9/10) * Really confortable (9/10) This is a good headphone for a low price. I really recomend it if you want to see movies o listening to musinc in your tablet, for example. When I used at the first time, I said "wow, sound a bit different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhiroski on 08/03/2013

This headphone offers excellent sound and extreme bass boost!!! Very cheap product! I was a bit suspicious because of the cheap price, but I was wrong! A product of excellent quality! Long cable, not too heavy. I have not tested the microfone... :P At the beginning I thought the sound was a little muffled ... Read more

Awesome headphone :D

0 0 0

• posted bytommzah on 07/20/2013

Feels ok, the quality isn't that great, but it's OK and it feels like it would hold if you're very careful with it. The microphone though is very nice. The quality all the way through. Sounds better than my (legit) Sibera V2 microphone. But like mentioned, the sound isn't as good, sadly. Easy to use!... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGnjilaRajcica on 07/16/2013

Headphones are of very good build quality for such a price. They are quite loud and have a great bass. The mic is sensitive enough and doesn't catch much background noise. My earshells hurt a little bit from prolonged gaming, i.e. 4-5 h. They also block much of the background noise. Mic is a little far ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGraveUypo on 06/21/2013

- Decent audio quality (can be improved a LOT with some equalizing) - Very good volume levels - Looks neat - Very light, you forget you're even using it after a while. - EXTREMELY comfortable. Seriously, by far the most comfortable headphones i've ever used. it's like it floats over your ears - Good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDehhloki on 05/23/2013

- Not bad sound. - Very comfortable. - Good build quality. - Good materials. - Good Bass. - Good visual appeareance(The colors Red and Black on this kind of material is awesome). - Smells good. - The volume control works very well. - The cable is very solid too. - The sound is not so clear. - Your ears ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymatheus1394 on 03/08/2013

The headphone is great, it is very comfortable, even if you have a large head. The sound is perfect, even on maximum sound the quality is amazing. The headphone is all upholstered, so you can use for hours without get the ears tired. Nothing to say cons. The headphone brings everything that a professional ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDobvik on 02/24/2013

This headphone has massive bass! Great sound insulation from inside to outside and vice verse too. Comfortable for the ears. The overall quality is slightly better than known brands' entry level over ear headphones. The higher sounds are not so crisp. The microphone is shaking in its shell a little. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections