DX » Community » Reviews » Game Controller Dual Analog Joysticks for Iphone / Ipad / Ipad 2 (Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byechoedwards on 05/27/2013

+ Pretty cheap compared to retail store equivalent + Touchscreen easily registers input from this device + Fairly small footprint on a tablet screen. - Games with virtual joysticks usually require a range of motion greater than what the device provides - Using this on anything smaller than a 7" tablet is laughable as it takes up a large amount ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjane01 on 03/31/2013

Easy to use.I used it with Fifa and it play easy. The game controller comes with a small black pouch for carrying your game controller around, it is nice. The build of the game controller itself is quite...it goof for ipad. Pros: This gadget is made of a good quality meterial and does not look cheap! It works goods as well! Playing with it makes process ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxkidra on 03/28/2013

Exactly what is annouced, they are just like the genuine (or even the genine) Fling, does exactly what they are suposed to do and will help you play games with much much more fun and quality if you are one of those people who just hates to have no joysticks, this is for you at a really great price! they also look very strong and will get the job well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneoraptor123 on 02/04/2013

* Very good grip and works out of the box * Really well suited for iPhone * Perfect for FPS games or simulation * Good new experience * Very nice package * 2 joysticks in the box * Too big for iPhone screen (but it is not its purpose) * a bit expensive I really recommend this joystick for iphone games. It helps to play and to have the fingers placed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byernho on 01/15/2013

I used it in my ASUS TF101 it works well, really makes games more enjoyable, easy to install, and easy to remove, it come with a little bag to store them and also serves as screen cleaner. I have used a couple of times in this three days. The magnet is at the ledge of the plastic, it has not scratched my scree but I don't know if it may, it could include ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqpalzm on 01/13/2013

When the item arrived, the packaging is squashed and scratched a bit, but the item inside is fine. The game controller also comes with a small black pouch for carrying your game controller around, very nice. The build of the game controller itself is quite good, and when you place it on your device, it really sticks on it, without moving around, however,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 12/03/2012

This gadget is made of a good quality meterial and does not look cheap! It works goods as well! Playing with it makes process more enjoyable! It moves a bit to the side when playing very active and not always stays at the first attached position. And also this item has a real nice black small bag for the joystics so you won't loose it! Nevertheless ... Read more

Using the item Item's on the iPad DX sku 115462
    0 0
  • posted byhgbnunes on 11/28/2012

I was looking for something like this at the stores and I couldn't find one an cheaper than this. It looks really awesome and doesn't look any cheap, the quality is great. Sometimes it pops out when playing too much time but nothing than bothers me. At the stores I could only find ONE, and only one, for a price 4 times bigger than this. It is really ... Read more

Using at iPad Fling Mini package
    0 0
  • posted byeticinnn on 09/05/2012

-Good working on iPhone,iPad and Samsung HTC devices.. -You use this screen protector. -Very easy to use. -Price realy cheap that is realy usefull.. -Very good for playing first person shooter games, like shadowgun for example. It seems well built, made of a resistant material. If takes up a large portion of the screen if you use your iphone.I use iphone ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections