DX » Community » Reviews » Small Sun ZY-S11 3W LED 1-Mode 120LM White LED Convex Lens Zoom Flashlight w/ Strap (1 x AA/14500)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythepeck on 11/10/2013

simple to use one click on/off, nice flood to throw motion. none, but i'd like this to be a lit cheaper, about 75% current would be ideal simple to use one click on/off, nice flood to throw motion. if you don't want want hi/low strobe crap thats on some of the crappier ones this is the lamp for you simple to use one click on/off, nice flood to throw ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilldag on 02/26/2013

It's a handy size to throw in your pocket. Gives off a pretty good little beam considering it's being run by one lonely little NMh AA cell at 1.2V The zoom function is very useful depending what you're illuminating. At smallest zoom it shows the actual LED clearly so you always want to be zoomed out at least a little bit Zooming feels pretty rough. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypench0 on 01/26/2013

- The best pros for me is that it needs only one AA battery - It can last more than 3 hours operational time - You can customize the lighted area size and the distance of lighting - I have a small problem with my flashlight - the switch is not always working and I have to click it 2 or 3 times in order to turn it on - There were some scratches on the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfchavez on 09/18/2012

Small but good fit in the hand. Easy to operate. Good ammount of light for a 1xAA gadget. The zoom really does its job and is a is a nice feature to have. At full zoom it shows a square shape (not a house-like spot, like I've seen here). It not takes 14500. I tried with a fresh one and burnt-out the LED immediately. The zoom is very rough (is metal ... Read more

Disassembled
    1 0
  • posted byfocuse24 on 08/07/2012

Great small flashlight. The zoom lens is very efective and increase the ilumination range to unbelivable range. The beam is bright and powerfull. It is very small and you can carry it easly any were. Use single AA battery - good point, I have bad experiance with 3 AAA flashlights that alwayes start corosion in the battery case. Not any so far. May be ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections