DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Nylon Cable Ties (8-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRevvan on 03/15/2014

Great length. Nice little strap to use when removing them from the cables, im using it to bundle up some bunts of tied cables together too. No cons so far, all 3 packages are of equally good quality. I'd like to see even more colors actually. At some places where i'd like to use them there's not really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

Thanks for this ties cables behind my TV became much more civilized. It is great thing to arrange your free space. Quality of nylon looks more or less solid. Looking back I would prefer less colourful and brightness gamma. Because they are a really eye catchers now. For two cables tying they looks too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarla231 on 01/02/2014

I've been planing to use these for stabilizing the cables. But they arrived with so many nice colors and very useful to wrap around anything in the office. I used them to separate my water bottle from other people's and to bind the extra pencils. If you have small wrists, you can even wear them as bracelets.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKernDX on 12/10/2013

velcros coloridos firmes na colocação serve para organizar cabos serve para manter o guarda chuva fechado com mais firmeza a ponta tem uma alça que facilita remover com tranquilidade preço poderia ser mais barato ou um pacote com mais quantidade. talvez com mais cores variadas ou ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjefpelingo on 11/04/2013

General application Ease of use Colorful for easy identification Simple to use Cheap/ Low price Keeps cables organize Number of ties included is well enough for use (of course, you can order more) Length is sufficient enough to tie a cable Handy No Cons for this item I have no other thoughts for this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrispySoldier on 07/29/2013

These are velcro strips which have the furry material along the full length of one side, and then the attachment part of the Velcro as a small two centimetre long rectangle on the end of the other side. As you wrap up your cables, you overlap the Velcro strap, thus attaching it to itself, ensuring a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadier on 05/25/2013

Its small, helps to keep all cables organized. Wrapped cable does not tangle, and also takes less space to store. They are colorful - this helps me to find needed cable easier, as I memorize the color of band, and all the cables are black... For larger cables, two pieces can be combined into one bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygasperhp on 05/20/2013

- Very easy to use. - Colors help to identify the cable you are using. - Cables stay very tight. - Very well made product. - very pricey. - Maybe a little cheaper. - Should be more ties in one pack (maybe a 10 - pack) - For some users the colors could be bad. Specially if you want to hide some cables.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycesarmiguel on 04/19/2013

It keeps cables organized, and the assorted colors look nice. They are easy to use. You can use to gather you cables at home (TV, decoder, power plugs, hdmi...) or while travelling to keep everything tidy. None really, although it could be cheaper (there is no rocket science behind it). But anyway it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalanzan on 04/10/2013

Good product to tie standard cables, you can choose among a lot of colors to identify your cables. Buen product para atar cables estándar, pueden elegir los colores para identificar los cables. You cannot use the loop because it is too small, if you have thick cables they will not pass the loop.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections