DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Nylon Cable Ties (8-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
excellent enough They're very useful I liked the colors Práctico organizador
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymgsantiago on 12/22/2014

Good stuff to organize yours cables Read more

Impression:They're very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byNidio on 12/15/2014

son muy sencillos, y los colores ayudan a distinguir los cables que suelen enredarse. muy practicos para el uso y es fuerte el abrojo Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bypatricia8979 on 12/06/2014

I liked this product, the colors are really nice, they can hold any cable and have a perfect adhesion. The size allows to hold from a very small to a big cable, and also is possible to attach one band in another to hold any bigger thing. Read more

Impression:I liked the colors,They're very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjanislacis on 12/03/2014

Pros : Very good product. Size (length) is good enough. Clip is very strong (even with thick and long cables). Different colors are very helpful, specially with several kinds of cables. Price is beautiful. I am very satisfied. I will buy more. Cons : None. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bynaimerhan on 11/20/2014

Pros: Quality is good. Sticks well. Long enough to wrap Thick electric cables. Cons. Little connection part för cable is too narrow and inflex. If only this part was elastic. Read more

Impression:enough;

0 0 0

• posted byximena33 on 11/12/2014

Llegó en perfecto estado, mucho antes que el resto de los productos que encargué. La variedad de colores permite identificar y desagregar los cables desordenados. Muy recomendable para la gente que no sabe qué hacer con una lluvia de spaguettis negros. Read more

Impression:Práctico organizador;

0 0 0

• posted byRevvan on 03/15/2014

Great length. Nice little strap to use when removing them from the cables, im using it to bundle up some bunts of tied cables together too. No cons so far, all 3 packages are of equally good quality. I'd like to see even more colors actually. At some places where i'd like to use them there's not really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

Thanks for this ties cables behind my TV became much more civilized. It is great thing to arrange your free space. Quality of nylon looks more or less solid. Looking back I would prefer less colourful and brightness gamma. Because they are a really eye catchers now. For two cables tying they looks too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarla231 on 01/02/2014

I've been planing to use these for stabilizing the cables. But they arrived with so many nice colors and very useful to wrap around anything in the office. I used them to separate my water bottle from other people's and to bind the extra pencils. If you have small wrists, you can even wear them as bracelets.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKernDX on 12/10/2013

velcros coloridos firmes na colocação serve para organizar cabos serve para manter o guarda chuva fechado com mais firmeza a ponta tem uma alça que facilita remover com tranquilidade preço poderia ser mais barato ou um pacote com mais quantidade. talvez com mais cores variadas ou ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections