DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Nylon Cable Ties (8-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Useful Very nice Удобно
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymgsantiago on 12/22/2014

Good stuff to organize yours cables

Impression:They're very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byNidio on 12/15/2014

son muy sencillos, y los colores ayudan a distinguir los cables que suelen enredarse. muy practicos para el uso y es fuerte el abrojo

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bypatricia8979 on 12/06/2014

I liked this product, the colors are really nice, they can hold any cable and have a perfect adhesion. The size allows to hold from a very small to a big cable, and also is possible to attach one band in another to hold any bigger thing.

Impression:I liked the colors,They're very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjanislacis on 12/03/2014

Pros : Very good product. Size (length) is good enough. Clip is very strong (even with thick and long cables). Different colors are very helpful, specially with several kinds of cables. Price is beautiful. I am very satisfied. I will buy more. Cons : None.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bynaimerhan on 11/20/2014

Pros: Quality is good. Sticks well. Long enough to wrap Thick electric cables. Cons. Little connection part för cable is too narrow and inflex. If only this part was elastic.

Impression:enough;

0 0 0

• posted byximena33 on 11/12/2014

Llegó en perfecto estado, mucho antes que el resto de los productos que encargué. La variedad de colores permite identificar y desagregar los cables desordenados. Muy recomendable para la gente que no sabe qué hacer con una lluvia de spaguettis negros.

Impression:Práctico organizador;

0 0 0

• posted byMaZebra on 10/15/2014

The colors are great and help to reorganize the different wires . Are large enough for the largest wire has a tab which facilitates to open when required.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bybneijt on 09/17/2014

Pros: - The colors are great - You can't go wrong with a bit of velcro - One package is enough to get started with most Cons: the attaching side of the nylon cable tie is quite small, so this is not useful for wrapping things that require a bit of strength (like a garden hose).

Handy to keep wires together

Impression:Happy colors!;

0 0 0

• posted byProgernata on 09/17/2014

В наше время в доме лежит куча всяких проводов - начиная от зарядных устройств, заканчивая старой плойкой. Эти стяжки незаменимы, особенно, когда вместе хранится много проводов. Разные цвета позволяют понять, от чего какой из проводов в пучке. Минус - способ сварки петли на стяжке

Чтобы вы не запутались в сотне проводов

Impression:Удобно,Ярко;

0 0 0

• posted byMorgueBay on 09/01/2014

Pros: I'm very glad that I have purchased this little pack of cable winders. My drawer has become organized within a few seconds and thanks to a variety of colors to choose from, I can actually tell all the cables apart now. The winders are very well made and can be applied to all kinds of If can... Read more

Handy!

Impression:Good quality.,Easy to adjust.,Durable.;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections