DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Plated Heart Shaped Lady's Crystal Earrings
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The build is really nice for ear rings that and it cost realy cheep.. They look better on person ear.. They come in a nice little clear gift box, so you don't have to buy any other box for that.. They look like expensive more than what you will pay for that.. Cons:These... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshay123459 on 12/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product a good product and worth every coin and every dollar for it! I bought it to my girlfriend and she really really really loved it and really happy ...!!! Nice product and really amazing and I would like to invite my cousin also another pair of earrings such a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolegvil on 04/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice ear-rings with bright stones will give to Your character of the blinding charming. Pendant it is easily possible to take off and experiment with characters and styles putting different decorations on, beads... Cons:My fellow said that they are a child, he does... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlais on 04/08/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When I bought these earrings to his girlfriend, he did not know that they are so beautiful and shiny. Very convenient that the earrings come once in a gift box. You can just give. My girlfriend loves these earrings. It is a pity that they did not completely si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAsteli on 07/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The build is really nice for ear rings that and it cost realy cheep.. They look better on person ear.. They come in a nice little clear gift box, so you don't have to buy any other box for that.. They look like expensive more than what you will pay for that.. Cons:There... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections