DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Earphone with Line Remote Controller for PSP Slim/2000
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarkSylver on 07/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:These headphones are really a great product. They have an excellent sound that had never achieved before with other headphones. It's just connect and hear the best sound with the best quality you can have. In addition to the excellent quality, very comfortable... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynedmechg on 06/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The black and silver color is a nice change from SONY's original white. Cons:The overall build quality is not that bad, but obviously not OEM quality. I was disappointed to find that the jack has no contact for the microphone. The clip on the back breaks fairly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTharshank on 09/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This remote is very useful and convenient I am able to change tracks/rewind/fast forward/pause/vol up/vol down. and even power up my psp with the remote. i am able to save battery by turning off the back lights and setting the psp to hold while still controlling the psp... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections