DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Front + Back Full Body Clear Screen Protector Guard Set for Iphone4/4S
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAiwen on 06/20/2014

It's cheap and it fits the iPhone 4S good. After applying, you hardly notice that the screen guard is there. It protects your screen. I can see scratches on the screen guard, that otherwise (maybe) would have been on my screen. No cons so far. Works fine for the iPhone 4S. You have to be carefull applying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklement65 on 04/04/2014

Finaly my protector arrived. My old one was full of scraches and worn out. So it was time to order a new one. So I decided for screenguard after reding all positive reviews. Installation went as I expected, only few bubbles because of dust, allmost not visiable. So now time will tell. Too bad it doesnt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMNMRX on 12/26/2013

Superb price! Very solid and good quality film material with multi coated layer. The product material imported from Japan so it is really good quality. The film is very smooth clear and clean. In feature is written that the film is washable. Don't know what film condition will be after washing, but this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymixtrader1001 on 11/16/2013

This is one of the greatest screen protectors i have tried. It fitted perfectly on my iphone 4s, it is very clear and transparent, you can barely see it on the screen. it lives absolutely no residue when you take it off and it is very long lasting. I've had it on my display for over a year and the only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInstantNoodlez on 11/14/2013

Its good, it came with a small cloth to clean the phone. I liked how it has a front and back screen protector for the iPhone 4S. At the back of the phone: the back screen protector near the camera lens, there was a tiny piece of cutted screen protector that fitted the camera part, I had to remove it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarfmeow on 10/28/2013

I've ordered this about twenty times over two years and replace my screen protector every two months. It's easy to install and always keeps the phone feeling new. No cons unless you can't put it on. I'm an expert since I've been doing it for two years on my iPhone 4S. If you need a quality screen protector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydbboydx on 10/22/2013

Price: Very cheap and worth it, because it's only 1.40$ and it's just like an original. Quality: Great quality, totally worth the price. More: Useful, easy to use, comfortable and really worth buying. Sum: very recommended deal to anyone. Shipment: Pretty fast, organized and safe. Customer service: Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzimac on 07/25/2013

Great protection for you phone. I bought to my mom and she drops her phone a lot. I bought her first pair 1 year ago and it was much more expensive than this one. I don't see any cons besides the cleaning cloth that is included. It adds more dust then it removes. It seems to be the problem for all the ... Read more

great protection

0 0 0

• posted byGheto on 06/25/2013

If you have i phone 4 and you don t have protection for front and backside you should buy this item because this is great and cheap . Very good quality for price which you pay . Thank you deal extreme for low price . No cons exept sometimes can t remove platic cover from plastic folia . all my friens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJappa on 11/23/2012

It is MUCH cheaper than the screen guards you would buy in a local store, the prices here vary between 5 and 20 dollars. The product works perfect, there are no noticeable differences with the expensive versions. The cleaning cloth that is included adds more dust then it removes, so best use an eyeglass ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections