DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Front + Back Full Body Clear Screen Protector Guard Set for Iphone4/4S
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymixtrader1001 on 11/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one of the greatest screen protectors i have tried. It fitted perfectly on my iphone 4s, it is very clear and transparent, you can barely see it on the screen. it lives absolutely no residue when you take it off and it is very long lasting. I've had it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzimac on 07/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great protection for you phone. I bought to my mom and she drops her phone a lot. I bought her first pair 1 year ago and it was much more expensive than this one. Cons:I don't see any cons besides the cleaning cloth that is included. It adds more dust then it removes. It... Read more

great protection
    0 0
  • posted byGheto on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you have i phone 4 and you don t have protection for front and backside you should buy this item because this is great and cheap . Very good quality for price which you pay . Thank you deal extreme for low price . Cons:No cons exept sometimes can t remove platic cove... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJappa on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is MUCH cheaper than the screen guards you would buy in a local store, the prices here vary between 5 and 20 dollars. The product works perfect, there are no noticeable differences with the expensive versions. Cons:The cleaning cloth that is included adds more dust t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections