DX » Community » Reviews » ALFA USB 6000mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflipm0de on 05/22/2014

Great for use in hotels where the access point is usually just one and placed in the lobby or somewhere in the hotel. So instead of chasing the spot with the best signal you can use the wi-fi from almost any place. The speed is not that great and I never got more than 50-60 Mbps even with a 300 Mbps ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguilmartin on 11/27/2013

Works great! easy to instal and very powerful. Very good plastic quality. All networks in the neighbourhood are in range! I use it every day since I buy it. Very fast download speed rate even if you are far from the base. Nothing I can think of maybe usb cable could be a bit longer. But it is easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvastly11 on 07/13/2013

The two antennas are extremely useful, i used to see 3 or 4 networks with the integrated wireless card and now i see over 15 networks with full or close to full signal. I integrated it into my netbook with the two antennas on the sides and it works like a charm. The printed circuit board is thin so it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybagryan on 04/03/2013

Good range, easy to change antenna with 2.4GHz 100W 18dBi Directional High Gain 18-Unit Antenna for Wifi/Wireless Network (RP-SMA) for even better range. There are two real antenna outputs. Software included in package is not the proper one. For network cracking is possible to use CD from 5000mW High ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywilly1111 on 01/13/2013

backtrack recognize the firmware buth load an other driver RT2870. It gives no conflicts. I bought a directional antenna and works fine.Just watch out you use the right connector. The chip RT3070 is in my country much better than the RTL8187 because the RTL can't take the n-band. If you manipulate tthe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvedrusss on 01/13/2013

Easy to instal. But to use it you should turn off the firewall of you antivirus and OS. Look nicely. Pdf file with instal instructions included. The power 6000mW is not right. Real transmit power is about 100-150mW. Real connection distance with obstacle is about 15-20m. Magnetic or other keeper not ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byCaram on 12/17/2012

The signal is very strong, much better than the signalking 360000N I already have. I tried a number of different antennas, including panel antenna, but the Alfa USB is receiving a stronger signal than the other combinations I tried. Power consumption is 450 mA, so using it on the laptop while on battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygigithebeast on 11/22/2012

First long-range adapter that I have used and I am very pleassed by its possibilities. I detect a lot of acess points in my neighborhood with 5/5 bars. There are no major cons that I have seen, the quality of the product is average-low (cheap plastic). The products arrives in a well-looking box. Beside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhaiderziad on 07/27/2012

Price not really expensive. Does work on widows and linux - Cover was broken when I received. - When tested, Its does not receive some of the access points, which I already got by my real Alfa device. - It's not a real product of ALFA. - CD has plenty drivers, so you have to instal the right one on your ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byGeertOostende on 07/10/2012

The signal is very strong, much better than the signalking 360000N I already have. I tried a number of different antennas, including panel antenna, but the Alfa USB is receiving a stronger signal than the other combinations I tried. Power consumption is 450 mA, so using it on the laptop while on battery ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections