DX » Community » Reviews » ALFA USB 6000mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps Wireless Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Great product! ótimo produto! Looks cheap but does the work Dobro
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylnakazone on 08/07/2017

Impression:Great product!;

Good Product and Price. It works perfectly on linux, windows and mac osx with the drivers downloaded from the alfa site.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byddreznj1 on 06/11/2017

Impression:Dobro,Veliki proizvod!;

Wireless adapter very good quality, quite good catches internet signal if not better than praised alfa awus036h If you want a good wireless signal up to 300 meters, a good choice. Tested against wall barriers

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byackput on 06/11/2017

Impression:good;

This uses the RT3070 Chipset which a modern Linux distro has drivers built into the kernel for although I did downgrade my kernel and compiled the drivers to get the ATE command function which worked although due to damaging the EEPROM I was unable to modify any of the settings I needed. Let me I... Read more

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10754473 on 01/25/2017

Impression:ótimo produto!;

Recebi bem embalado e conforme o anúncio, não testei ainda mas acredito que vai me atender bem.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byThierrylao974 on 09/02/2016

Impression:good,Great product!,Looks cheap but does the work;

Very good: incredible wifi area and very usefull. I use it everywhere, and can join network that normaly i can't with my laptop. The price is good too.

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysaggiopol on 08/17/2016

Pros: great and chip wifi adapter, linux drivers are present and good, standard coaxial connectors for the antennas: you can change then antennas (for example to use a directional one) Cons: it is only 2.4GHz, no 5GHz available Note: I successfully use this product with airmon-ng on linux

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMrJeX on 01/30/2016

This is a great antenna for the price, it has fantastic range and good speeds. The range is really good, it seems to pick up most of the networks in my neighborhood. I have had issues with this antenna though, it does not seem to support channel 13. And it doesn't support 5ghz either since it's a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRoyke93 on 12/13/2015

Impression:good,Looks cheap but does the work;

Pros: Great range, Plug 'n Play, works flawlessly in VM's, nice packaging Cons: No weight in the base, so it tends to fall over

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9686850 on 09/22/2015

Impression:Looks cheap but does the work;

Ni pros ni contras,me lo recomendaron como ante wiffi de largo alcance y yo que no entiendo de estas cosas,como cualquiera,ni siquiera te mandan un manual de instrucciones en mi idioma,ESPAÑOL!!!!JOE ,,,todo en chino y dos cds en chino también que no los entiende ni su puta madre,en fin estoy muy... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byangelcaigut on 09/15/2015

Impression:Looks cheap but does the work;

It works, but it looks cheap and need some glue after a half meter fall. In a laptot battery runs out really fast

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere