DX » Community » Reviews » ALFA USB 6000mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Great product! Looks cheap but does the work best for data capturing....
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarkcoret on 06/29/2015

it looks cheap but it does the job in kali Linux and osx 10.10.3

Impression:Looks cheap but does the work;

0 0 0

• posted byfakirox on 04/23/2015

Pros: Good for data capturing Cons: It's not original ALFA NETWORK product, however do his works....

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBratbag007 on 04/23/2015

pro: work fine easy use con: knock off bad arieal's are not right dbi pose as alfa but is really beni 6000mk great but not for pc at all pc max 4mw. so dont get right power possable with external powered usb hub.

0 0 0

• posted bytp896 on 03/15/2015

Saw about 20 AP's at home thats is roughly 66% more than with my notebook embedded Wifi. Easy to install WIndows 8.1 did not even need drivers. No doubt it will help me get WiFi at campsite this may.

Impression:Great product!;

0 0 0

• posted byNLMARK on 12/10/2014

pros: the range is amazing and it feels quite sollid. If you are looking for a good wifi adapter this is working great

1 0 0

• posted byliferocks007 on 10/20/2014

the product is useful especially for higher data capturing.... the speed is worth the money.... best for high range wifi and the rate is too low..cheaper than anyone.....must get 1 for u...

Impression:best for data capturing....;

0 0 0

• posted byflipm0de on 05/22/2014

Great for use in hotels where the access point is usually just one and placed in the lobby or somewhere in the hotel. So instead of chasing the spot with the best signal you can use the wi-fi from almost any place. The speed is not that great and I never got more than 50-60 Mbps even with a 300 2... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byguilmartin on 11/27/2013

Works great! easy to instal and very powerful. Very good plastic quality. All networks in the neighbourhood are in range! I use it every day since I buy it. Very fast download speed rate even if you are far from the base. Nothing I can think of maybe usb cable could be a bit longer. But it is to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvastly11 on 07/13/2013

The two antennas are extremely useful, i used to see 3 or 4 networks with the integrated wireless card and now i see over 15 networks with full or close to full signal. I integrated it into my netbook with the two antennas on the sides and it works like a charm. The printed circuit board is thin... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybagryan on 04/03/2013

Good range, easy to change antenna with 2.4GHz 100W 18dBi Directional High Gain 18-Unit Antenna for Wifi/Wireless Network (RP-SMA) for even better range. There are two real antenna outputs. Software included in package is not the proper one. For network cracking is possible to use CD from 5000mW... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: