Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOndraCZ on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Handy, stylish, rubber, easy to use. Fits OK. Quite fast shipping. No suprises in design of delivered item. Cheap, stylish and usefull protection of your "fruit"phone. My old scratched 3GS looks much more better with this case... It coms in common shipment, in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaas946 on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not Found downside to the product is well proposed. Easy handling and really protects the phone, with detail that could use the film even with this case. Do not hurt at all so far using film with this case. No other details caught my attention, it actually deliv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhafunampa on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Hard shell protects the phone while the silicone inside helps to absorb impact and also stops the case rubbing the outside of the phone. I was still able to fit connectors and transmitters into the dock connector. Lock button and volume buttons were still easy to use. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrian1980 on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It has a hard back case, combined with a rubber upper part, which makes easy to put the phone, and gives some protection against a small fall, and/or avoids the screen being scratched if you put the phone screen-down. Feels soft in the hand, but has a good grip. Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakmvm on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good case, it protects the iphone perfectly. Its hard and it fits perfect around the iphone. Cons:The paint of the case goes of easily. my keys are in the same pocket as my iphone so i see it gets easily silver scars on it where the key did damage and the black paint ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferdi_morais on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The back case has an outer shell of plastic, and an inner shell of silicone, which is great because the external one offers more protection to impacts, while the internal one absorbs the impacts. The case fits the iphone perfectly, although I find unnecessary... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalienalanliu on 12/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This case is the most sturdiest case i have ever used. I had a friend who thought this was one of the expensive otterbox defenders, which cost about 30-50 USD. This, in my opinion, is as strong, or even stronger than otterboxes. My parents have bben using this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurnovip on 09/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have this for months and looks like new. It fix perfectly. Fit excelent in my iphone 3gs, the built quality is great. And the rubber edge grabs the phone perfectly. For this product in my city I would have to pay 10 dolars. I'm very satisfied Cons:The housin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections