DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Waterproof USB 2.0 CMOS 300KP 4-LED Illuminated Snake Camera Endoscope (7m)
  • 5 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good product!!

posted by Tonydd on 04/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I use this to see inside walls to help fish cables. It is small enough to easily fit in a 3/16 inch hole by itself, or tapped to a fish stck through a 5/8 inch hole. It has excellent resolution, and the light is an absolute must for these.

Cons:

The only concern here is the usb attachment. It is a bit flimsy and doesn't feel like it will last very long. I have ordered another to have a spare.

OtherThoughts:

It has also helped me find lost objects, and check venting systems. I also use it to look inside electrical boxes up and down for cables that have fallen out. This cam easily fits through the small holes in the electrical boxes.

Bottomline:

I'm not sure how I got the job done without it! It has easily paid for itself the first day. To see inside a wall before drilling or to help snake a cable through is very valuable to me

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections