DX » Community » Reviews » Color Nutrient and Moisturizing Crystal Magic Soil 5-Pack (Hydroponic)
  • 5 star 39 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byondroid on 06/12/2014

Looks really nice. Flower seems to survive so far (at least for few weeks). There are some broken balls. Not all have the same size and color. Small kids would definitively love to eat it. I have the glass with crystal magic soil on a high shelf. I have not tested the beads in aquarium. Maybe few of them could make the water plants happy without any ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRazhiel009 on 08/16/2013

It is separated by colours so you can use them as you pleased. Once you put them in water you can have a good idea of the size (about 1/2 inch). No manual or instructions, package seems to be cheap. It is identical the package for all the colours. The relation between price and usefullness is achieved. The product seems to be a good deal considering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylakridsbat on 07/26/2013

* Really cheap (My first thought was that it was just a little cheaper than a local store, I missed that it was a 5 pack) * really easy to use * Grows more than you think * Perfect for growing roots on plants * My orchids have never looked better after planting them in this and leca * Some balls are broken from the start * The balls are not totally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpjwetal on 07/25/2013

Bright, colorful selection of colors Water hydration brings them to full size Package seems small but once hydrated will grow and easily fill a vase or medium bowl Hydration with liquids othere than water cause the spheres to collapse. Possible eating hazard around small children. DO NOT EAT this product. Supports plants and allows them to root and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrommi on 07/24/2013

This product has been very useful. I did not expect his positive qualities. Hrosho moisturizes pochtvu with the long absence of irrigation. Very good moisture absorption and increases in size. After use it is difficult to find in the soil flowers. Very good, these granules can be used more than once. They are well-chen collect water when you fill them ... Read more

Packages with granules
    2 0
  • posted byBulgina on 05/15/2013

Small silicone balls which absorb in itself water, turn in big and allow to use itself to put in them a live plant, having received beautiful composition for the house :) In the instruction it is told that balls need to be killed in water at 4 o'clock. Well I and made, here only it seemed to me that one set will be a little. In Magic Soil the well-known ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaiglecorp on 02/08/2013

Looks very attractive and can add color to any arrangement. Doesn't last very long before drying up and shrinking to it's original size within 2-3 days, which is very disappointing. Need to continually add water to "renew" the crystal soil which is not as convenient as just having flowers in water. Not the seller's fault that the product isn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykris301080 on 01/23/2013

Works ! One pack seems small but once watered will grow and easily fill a regular table vase ! Plants are growing strong and looking very nice ! My wife loves it. Very easy to use !! You need just water and a little bit of patience !! I could not find any negatives maybe only that is grow up very slow ... Cheap and very nice looking gadget for flowers ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySim87 on 12/20/2012

The nutrient balls are easy to hydrate. It only takes four hours to hydrate fully. The colors are okay and does not fade. There is some funne 'google translate' English instructions on the packets like: 'color no fade' and 'no poisonous' The balls does not offer any support to the plant. Heavy plants like cactus will sink through. It is very easy to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMitar011 on 11/22/2012

Excellent product . Releasing moisture in sufficient quantity . Good absorcion ratio . Fun to just play , help with plants to remain wet for a long time (especially when you go on vacation ) or you may use it as decoration. Slow absorption and broke easily . More applications , looks good even for decoration .Wonderful colors , and you get 5 different ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections