DX » Community » Reviews » Color Nutrient and Moisturizing Crystal Magic Soil 5-Pack (Hydroponic)
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Bueno Fun Inexpensive Pretty
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMicce1981 on 07/21/2015

A fun product thats easy to use. Gives the flowers a bit extra puch. I highly recomend to try this product

0 0 0

• posted bydinosw on 05/13/2015

Pros: - Easy to use - Fun to use for kids / with kids - Brigtens up the room, with a few flowers combined with these balls. Cons: - Hard to grow anything from a seed in this (should be possible) Overall Impressions: - Fun product, best used with flowers you pick, or flowers already grown out of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjulianlp on 05/13/2015

Un producto muy curioso. .bonito y divertido. Llegó a tiempo y corresponde a lo anunciado por el vendedor.

0 0 0

• posted byvitorvaz on 03/28/2015

Pros:muito bom e com o custo benefício muito baixo isso e muito bom eu pagei praticamente 1 real e pouco por cada saguinho. Cons:eu achei que era maior que crecia mas na agua.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bycolpamax on 12/04/2014

Пришло несколько пакетиков разных цветов. Можно делать с ними разные дизайнерские штучки - наполнители в стекляных бокалах так красиво смотрятся на подоконниках. А еще в них классно можно прорастить зернышки растений, и цветы в них долго стоят (главное не забудьте подливать воду чтоб шарики не до... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymkaszman on 07/25/2014

i could say only, that this item is so little, sometimes very little.. but is very nice and useful. i use it daily in rooms with flower. the quality is good enough. the price is good. looks as expected. i could this pack recommend to all. if you need one for your flowers, this is for you..

0 0 0

• posted byondroid on 06/12/2014

Looks really nice. Flower seems to survive so far (at least for few weeks). There are some broken balls. Not all have the same size and color. Small kids would definitively love to eat it. I have the glass with crystal magic soil on a high shelf. I have not tested the beads in aquarium. Maybe few... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRazhiel009 on 08/16/2013

It is separated by colours so you can use them as you pleased. Once you put them in water you can have a good idea of the size (about 1/2 inch). No manual or instructions, package seems to be cheap. It is identical the package for all the colours. The relation between price and usefullness is The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylakridsbat on 07/26/2013

* Really cheap (My first thought was that it was just a little cheaper than a local store, I missed that it was a 5 pack) * really easy to use * Grows more than you think * Perfect for growing roots on plants * My orchids have never looked better after planting them in this and leca * Some balls... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpjwetal on 07/25/2013

Bright, colorful selection of colors Water hydration brings them to full size Package seems small but once hydrated will grow and easily fill a vase or medium bowl Hydration with liquids othere than water cause the spheres to collapse. Possible eating hazard around small children. DO NOT EAT this... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere