DX » Community » Reviews » BH-503 Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset - Black + Red (6-Hour Talk/80-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 18 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAssio on 07/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:looks good .good quality headphones. seamless connectivity with each device. microphone works well.I was really surprised - in a good way,because the build quality and audio quality was really good. Cons:little uncomfortable to work with buttons need is habituation Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoink on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice item, very good cuality, sweet sound and very confortable and anatomic form, ot looks amazing the battery works very well but the mic is poor, the blue led blinkig can be a litle bit anoing for other people. Cons:the mic dosnt work very well, but works, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythomaskarlsson on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I didn't really know what to expect when I ordered these $23 back ear headphones, but I was really surprised - in a good way I might add - because the build quality and audio quality was really good. Definitely as good as a similar brand headset for $120. The ra... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulodecarvalho on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High Quality sound with A2DP protocol; Easy to configure with smartphones and tablets; The microphone works great. Cons:Difficult to configure on Linux; When use A2DP protocol we can't configure to use as headset (only stereo headphone). When use as headset, the quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandredankert on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this headset 2 years ago and reordered it for my girlfriend, when she saw how practical it was. We both love it. It's great for whatever: handsfree music in the gym (phone is on the window sill and doesn't get sweety or drops), calling people while wo... Read more

5 0
  • posted byfires_master on 07/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have got it for a year with excellent results. A long live battery (13-14 music hours, and if a don't use it for a long, it doesn't uncharge!) and good quality of sound. (Tested with success in Xperia U & HTC Wildfire, and PC) Cons:Maybe difficult to learn t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatiasguerra on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Estos auriculares son realmente cómodos. - Se adaptan perfectamente a la cabeza. - La conectividad bluetooth es muy útil, te olvidás de los cables para siempre! - El vólumen y la calidad del sonido son muy buenos, incluso mejor que auricu... Read more

6 0
  • posted bymytryk on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great sound quality! Easy to use with a smartphone (Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 in my case). Good and tight fit for the ears (using it while running). Good mic. Cons:A bit heavy, so if you are planning to use it for hours - you'll start feeling it. No other cons detected yet. Ot... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrdamm on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- The sound quality is impressive; - Worked flawlessly with 2 diff. cellphones and with my PC running Windows 8 x64 with 2 diff. Bluetooth dongles; - The headset controls worked fine on the PC or cellphone; - Perfect for making calls on cellphone or voice chatti... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarcelobast on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fast connection , Beautiful, an acceptable quality of sound for the price, good for biking,walking and trips. Good battery autonomy. Cons:I can't think of anything. OtherThoughts:The bandwith seems to be a little narrow. The trebels are not clear enough. Maybe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections