DX » Community » Reviews » BH-503 Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset - Black + Red (6-Hour Talk/80-Hour Standby)
Customer’s impression:
Muy buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTitanikok on 11/19/2014

Pros: it has a very good build and sound quality. Works nice with my iphone. Cons: a little too heavy for me, the mic doesn't sound too good when calling but it's o.k. for making a call. Other toughts: It looks nice, good battery life. Bottom line: is a very good product with great price. I'm very happy ... Read more

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted byAssio on 07/09/2014

looks good .good quality headphones. seamless connectivity with each device. microphone works well.I was really surprised - in a good way,because the build quality and audio quality was really good. little uncomfortable to work with buttons need is habituation charger would be nice to be offered according ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoink on 06/22/2014

Nice item, very good cuality, sweet sound and very confortable and anatomic form, ot looks amazing the battery works very well but the mic is poor, the blue led blinkig can be a litle bit anoing for other people. the mic dosnt work very well, but works, i only use it with my cellphone and works fine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytender00 on 06/20/2014

- Just great sound. - Price - Working time is good if used as stereo headset. - very good quality - nice plastic body and speaker covers. - easy to use. - sits great on my head, but can be not so good for larger heads. - short recharging cord. - not for large heads. - not so good as handsfree for outdoor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythomaskarlsson on 04/14/2014

I didn't really know what to expect when I ordered these $23 back ear headphones, but I was really surprised - in a good way I might add - because the build quality and audio quality was really good. Definitely as good as a similar brand headset for $120. The range was also good - as stated about 10m/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrayoveloz on 01/22/2014

Very good sound quality, powerful signal bluetooth reception and very comfortable design. Good length of battery charge. In use, the battery charge has a duration of about 4-5 hours The charger is a bit fragile, so you have to be careful when connecting. I have 3 of these headphones, one in my office,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangrej.asu on 01/13/2014

easy to use. quality of sound is awesome and during call voice is so clear. comfortable in wearing but not for long time. connects fast to device. easy to use with laptop also. can't wear for long time as ears starts paining after 2 hours of music streaming. do not support all sound effect. sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRamsezBR on 12/19/2013

This bluetooth headset have a good sound,its well constructed and confortable. The buttons are very fine to use and very smooth to press and its very useful in activites that requires my hands. I think that the charger would be the micro-usb ,and the headset its a little tight and sometimes makes my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byypetroff on 11/29/2013

This product probably offers the best ratio between price and quality. It's not expensive in comparison with other bluetooth headsets, however the quality of the sound and material is great. The battery of the headset has really long live (more than 6 hours). I have a little issue with turning it off,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulodecarvalho on 11/19/2013

High Quality sound with A2DP protocol; Easy to configure with smartphones and tablets; The microphone works great. Difficult to configure on Linux; When use A2DP protocol we can't configure to use as headset (only stereo headphone). When use as headset, the quality of sound is poor; Sometimes the plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections