DX » Community » Reviews » BH-503 Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset - Black + Red (6-Hour Talk/80-Hour Standby)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful Good price Muy buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10340642 on 07/30/2016

pros : I answered incoming calls without any problems. battery is good. sound is good cons : little uncomfortable

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bydwoeshnik on 07/09/2016

Звук громкий. На голове держатся неудобно, давят, во время пробежек не слетают. Если не запущено аудио на телефоне автоматически выключаются через 5 минут. При звонках на стационарные телефоны меня плохо слышно.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted bysolk on 04/19/2016

cheap, easy to use, sound was good, the only cons was the time to arrive to home around 45 days.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byFrrramos on 03/04/2016

It sounds great for the price, it may be a little uncomfortable at the beginning but you have to mold it for some time,

0 0 0

• posted byasuscablebroke on 01/15/2016

Heb ontdekt dat je gewoon het telefoon symbooltje ingedrukt moet houden totdat de led afwisselend rood blauw knippert. Dan kan hij vanuit je apparaat gevonden en selecteerd worden. Daarna gaat alles vanzelf ;-)

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMahhhh22 on 01/11/2016

desde que chegou não descarregou e nem coloquei para carregar ainda mais de uma semana sem descarregar.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byRessel89 on 12/25/2015

It's a good and cool design and the headset fits perfect on different head sizes! but the part i don't like much about it is the buttons are hard to use and it was a real struggle to figure how to navigate it! but overall is it a great headset! i gave it as a gift to my boyfriend and he uses it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9868860 on 12/15/2015

It is actually a decent device, it is just the instructions seem to be written by translating from Chinese to English on Google. There is no way to figure out how to use it from the instructions and this makes life very difficult.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9828270 on 11/30/2015

Хорошо прослушивать музыку. На удивление слышны басы. Сразу же стала западать кнопка включения. За эти деньги отлично.

0 0 0

• posted by9550687 on 11/13/2015

I am satisfied with this product. Thank you dx.com A great team to trade with and customer support is amaizng!

Impression:good,Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere