DX » Community » Reviews » E27 Wireless Remote Control Switch Light Bulb Socket - White (AC 110~220V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynicgravel on 01/03/2014

Easy to connect and ready to use. Simply plug the receiver and add bulb. Remote already paired with the receiver. Should be able to control 4 devices Instruction on how to control another devices with the same remote are hard to understand. Look to be Google translated from chinese. . If you keep the button press, the lamp will blink, so you nee to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAFrank01 on 11/17/2013

not really expensive, works fine The manual is really confusing. Still don't know if I can configure the other buttons of the controller to work in another socket. I mean it has 4 of then, if you can't use for other stuff why four? The remote has really cheap plastic. I'm thinking to buy another one to see how it works. I would like to use just one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysky1sky10 on 03/05/2013

Very Cheap, easy to use, the bulb is a good looking and working perfect!! Just plug it and immediately start to use it. Its stable and 220 volt !! suitable for bedrooms. The remote control is very very cheap constructed. I Think they must rebulid the remote control. see pros&cons. I Think they must rebulid the remote control. Very recommended, I ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bypu5new on 12/26/2012

Great operation, easy setup and no secrets. Works via rf, is not necessary to stay pointing. It features a wall-mount bracket, but neither monitors nor screw or adhesive. I do not know how to set up another control if necessary. If it were not have infrared problem. Control battery is 12V, standard controls for alarm. The control seems fragile, but ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhugoleosp on 10/11/2012

This is a very usefull solution for controlling the lights with a remote. - Very easy to use, just hook up and press button; - The distance of responsiveness is very good (over 10m on my house); - You don't need to point to the light, it works thru doors and thin walls; - You can easly setup up to 4 lamps on each remote; - Remote is small and has a ... Read more

3 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections