DX » Community » Reviews » Water Activated RGB LED Light Effect Aluminum Alloy Attachment for Water Tap
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkayDk on 11/30/2013

Good quality, good aluminum body, fitted all my faucets in kitchen and bathroom with inner and outer threads Size is somewhat to keep in mind - it is 7 centimeters in length I didn't find any kind of filter on intake, need to keep it in mind too if you don't have good water filtering installed Red color turns when the water is hot for me, but blue indicates ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWolfZver on 03/16/2013

The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! no no The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWolfZver on 03/16/2013

The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! no no The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGargaroth on 08/28/2012

After unpacking, I was surprised by the build quality. Chiseled surface of aluminum (very pleasant to the touch), nowhere slits play parts. The thing looks more expensive than it costs. Includes adapters for different thread taps. Installation is very simple. It is only necessary to screw tip on the valve and tighten slightly by hand (no tools). Open ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydatertodd on 06/04/2012

every thing lights up and works right out of the box no adapters needed i had to take off the one that was on it for it to fit tho i plan it that way any way lol it works quite well for being so cheap and also lights the whole kitchen during a power outage and the build quality is not too bad either tho it could be aluminum instead of plastic all the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections