DX » Community » Reviews » 20 Pin Male to 16 Pin Female OBD II Diagnostic Adapter Cable for BMW (20cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySmoothbimer on 11/17/2013

Connectors are correct, quality is good, ease of use, eliminates the discomforts of crawling under the driver's footwell to connect a code reader. None that I can see. The connector does what it was designed for. This is to be used in OBD2 vehicles, it connects an OBD2 reader to the BMW connector under ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexstamos on 10/16/2013

Constructed very durable, good quality connectors, very precise fit Wiring too short, as OBDI connector is in the engine bay. Also no locking devices on OBDII part, possibility of disconnection helped by too short wire. Price could be better, not really cheap for the function it performs Very helpful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaconemacone on 09/01/2013

Cheap and very useful 20 pin conector for diagnosting BMW cars made before year 2007. Its only adapter to OBD II . You need ODB II diagnostic cable or compatible diagnostic tools for use with this product to connect your car. I find no cons for this adapter. Very simple product and working well. Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysineD on 08/05/2013

I love this cable. I use it with DELPHI multi diagnostic. It works very good. Engine, AT, Instruments, ABS. You can connect to everything in your car. Both OBD and BMW connector fits perfectly. I find cable a bit thin but if it works it doesn't matter I think. I was thinking about buying this cable long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroxj on 04/10/2013

This item is really well made and it is usefull for old old BMW cars.. it has really good materials and it seems it will not be broken soon.. I have found no cons at all regarding this item.. the only con is to have to write too much in order for this review to be accepted! :P Great tool but anyway I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byproguru on 07/19/2012

This is a simple adapter that allows me to connect my OBD-diagnostic cable to my '99 E39 BMW onboard computer. It works. It is cheap. Thats it. I just can't figure out any downsides of this product. It is a simple cable that has been working perfectly for several months. Some BMW's have OBD connector ... Read more

Female OBD II

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections