DX » Community » Reviews » Male to Female OBD II Diagnostic Adapter Cable for BMW - Black (20cm)
Customer’s impression:
good OK None Original
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDanielguns86 on 04/05/2017

Impression:good;

Ponto positivo: Funciona perfeitamente sem erros. Ponto negativo: Não encontrei.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVetalCMP on 03/21/2017

Impression:good,OK;

Cool part, safity...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9077565 on 08/20/2016

Impression:good,OK,Original;

very good,fast delivery,same like original :)

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byspyde on 02/04/2016

no esta nada mal de precio. sirve para ver bastantes parametros del coche. junto con el detector cumple su funcion

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMultiGroup on 03/22/2015

Impression:OK;

The cable is OK but unfortunately I can't use it because the OBD ll adapter ELM 327 v2.1 doesn't works.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydjalbatross on 03/18/2015

Impression:OK;

Pros: It works for some cars, Easy to use if you have worked with ODBII Cons: I tried it with BMW e36 (my first car) and BMW e46 (my current) and it worked only with e46. Worked somewhat, because it wasn't able to make connection with electronics and stuff like AIRBAGS, ABS etc, however it was to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKwS on 11/21/2014

Works well with various software. Tested with BMW E46 and E39 and INPA. Well build and easy to use.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byffrizzo on 09/29/2014

Impression:None;

The quality is very good

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAllanw on 07/15/2014

allows use of software on earlier BMW's using the 20 pin under bonnet connectors, when your software cable only supports the 16 pin OBD2 connector. Useful for using "BMW Scanner" on earlier cars, such as the prefacelift E39, E46's E38's, before they had 16 pin OBD2 connectors fitted. It... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySmoothbimer on 11/17/2013

Connectors are correct, quality is good, ease of use, eliminates the discomforts of crawling under the driver's footwell to connect a code reader. None that I can see. The connector does what it was designed for. This is to be used in OBD2 vehicles, it connects an OBD2 reader to the BMW connector... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere