DX » Community » Reviews » Smile Face Style Erasers (6-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluanalima on 04/11/2013

A borracha tem um ótimo cheirinho, ela apaga bem o lápis, todas as carinhas são bonitas. A caixinha onde ela é guardada é de boa qualidade. Ela não é tão grande, por isso acredito que sirva mais para a decoração do que para apagar o lápis. No entanto, serve para os dois já que apaga bem. &#... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShakurR on 12/14/2012

Good price for 6 cute smileys. They come with a convenient case where you can store them. They smell like bubble gum! :) They make an excellent collecters object or gift. The print isn't very detailed, and there are few colours (black and red). They are quite small, though this is only a minor con. I haven't tried out the erasers, so I don't know about ... Read more

Smile Face Style Erasers (6-Piece Pack) #1 Smile Face Style Erasers (6-Piece Pack) #2
    0 0
  • posted byidoweiss on 12/02/2012

it came with six diffrent figuers of erasers, not exactly the same like in the picture but still cute emotions. this product has some cons. its really small, much smaller than i expected. the yellow colour smush a bit on the paper when you use it. the main con for me is that the fegure is only printed on one side, for me it was disappointing. if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaobc on 10/19/2012

It works great as an eraser. They are cute and funny. They are big enough to use for some time. Good build quality. 6 moods to make you smile. Great for kids and women of all ages. No cons. They work great, as expected, and are cute and very useful. I gave them to a a friend and she loved them. Now many friends of her want them too. I will be buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byateneasil on 07/24/2012

Cute and funny rubbers. Good price for a small nice present. They come in a cute box, as seen in the photos. The rubbers have a nice smell/odor too. They are not a good present only for children, but also for people (as me and my friends) who love stationary!!! I cannot find any real cons. Be careful that their size is small. In the description of the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections