DX » Community » Reviews » TP-LINK TL-WR702N Mini Portable 150M 802.11n Wi-Fi Wireless Router - Green
  • 5 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanielgg1980 on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very usefull to create a domestic network ( I have used it to conect my xbox without WIFI adpator o the wifi network at home). I can imagine several uses of this tool Cons:Firmware just in Chinesse ( don´t even try to update it to an English version...) It took me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatostrike on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:English: - Great size; - Comes with charger cable for charging and connecting cable; - Portable; - Genuine TP-Link Portuguese BR: - Ótimo tamanho; - Vem com carregador, cabo para carregar e cabo para conexão; - Portátil; - Original TP-Link; Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceesajmeijer on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Probably the cheapest router/bridge available. Very compact and looks great. Cons:It's all in Chinese. The user manual is not so much of a problem since English version is available on the internet. But all the menu's of the router itself are also Chinese whic... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygaggenau on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really cheap and small router. comes with us power supply and a usb to mini usb cable. its possible to use it as a access point wich is great Cons:my biggest issue is that is has only chines firmware and you have to guess a bit to find the right menu and setup... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetalyeah on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a proper small size (5.5cm), a white usb cable for the power supply (separately, so you can use it for any other purpose). Cons:You might need a flat to round plug convertor, but only on certain countries. Anyway it is just one euro, so no problem at al... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauricio25 on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:costruction good! Small device, you can create a wireless network easy and has all the characteristics of a wireless modem. good reception and speed. Cons:How has internal antenna only, does not have great range. If there are many barriers can disrupt the signal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvilarcamaraneto on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Smaller than I thought; * Supports client/repeater modes, i.e., can be configured to extend a wired/wireless network (that's why I bought it); * Can use any USB powered port to work (I plugged it to the service USB port of my TV receiver); * Easy to configur... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfast4ever on 12/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- it is (very) small, fits in your pocket - usb powered - net adapter included Cons:- net adapter has 2 flat pin plug, not a europe plug (but converters cost only 1$ here) - chinese firmware OtherThoughts:- it took me a while, but now it's configured correctly,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBricodust on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Amazingly small device. works extremely well like all TP-Link devices. The price is amazing. Includes a 5v 550ma USB power supply (with american pins) which can be for other devices if you power the TP-Link device from you PC Cons:Operating instruction and firmware in Chi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byztrike00 on 11/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does what it was desing to. The size is really portable and really easy to use. When is setup you have to forget about setup it again. It will work without any problem. Cons:You have to check for the web for english instruction to setup this, maybe you need a... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections