DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earphones (3.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshaymu on 11/27/2009

I bought it for my iphone and i use it alot.. its good for games and good for speaking for people who cant use bluetooth.. the earphones comes in nice box and with extra plugs for replacement... works without problams for almost 1 year for me Good Deal for normal users who want to hear music in their ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClausV on 07/21/2009

These ear phones looks great and has a very good build quality The sound is just AWFUL. I tried the modification and closed the bass reflection holes in the back, only to discover an even worse sound. The bass is flat. The sound is fuzzy and distorted. I really did not have any high expections for this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntracith on 02/11/2009

These earphones got an awesome sound after I closed the Bass reflex opening in the back of the earphones. The bass became perfect and the treble as well. The earphones are very comfortable The build quality seems really good. The cable length is optimal, not too long as some can be and not too short,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymskerrimc on 07/12/2008

I use this with my Nintendo DS. I was very impressed with the packaging, sound quality, they fit my ears perfectly (which is saying a lot because I was on a never-ending search for comfortable earphones), the color is nice and overall they look sharp and work great. With my Nintendo if I plug it in all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOctober on 07/07/2008

- Very very very very well packaged (Would be bloody awesome for a gift) - Great sound quality - Fairly long wires - Cheapppp!!! - Comes with a mic - Mic only works on iphone lol.. (Well that was my mistake for thinking it would work on a macbook or any other computer too - Very nicely build - Good quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrazy_buyer on 06/30/2008

Very well build headphones Good quality music Can play good bass Good price for the quality This is one of the ones which have the left earbud much shorter than the right, it still fits, but it looks funny, so I suggest you get a different ones, it is all about looks. ............................... ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxlgarylx on 05/17/2008

Great Earphone! Fits nice and great sound quality. Comes with a flashy looking mic. Great for all mp3 devices and gaming devices.It is in a very stylish blue color and it's a great deal for the price The side w/ the mic is shorter than the other side, would be nice if it was even. Price is high compared ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrhuynh on 04/17/2008

These earphones are well build, the packaging is very nice, good design, very easy to use. Microphone included. Work perfctly with ipods and i phones.You can activate or desactvate the micro bye pushing a couatchouc made button. A bit expensive (must be the package) The wire could be stronger, but it'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections