DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Cat Shaped Cake / Cookie / Fruit / Vegetable Cutter Mold
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBenito9mm on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks good! It seems of good quality. It is easy to use. The cat is well shaped, as shown in the image. Cons:Its a bit small, it is around 1/4 or 1/2 smaller than mold Im used to work with. OtherThoughts:Well you get to bake cat-shaped cookies, so thats just fun if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTJHookr on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is made of quality material. Much better then the other cookie cutters I own. Very firm does not bend at all, will not deform to any force even survived shipment without losing its shape. Cons:The edges are not sharp, which can be good if you are buying it fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byItrabos on 05/24/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's made of hard, firm metal and I guess it will do what it's made for. Surprisingly proper one. Very light. Edges are safe, so I guess it's just ok. Cons:Can't see any of those, maybe because I didn't use it to cut some cookies yet? Doesn't meow and it's not... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections