DX » Community » Reviews » Car Portable Device/Gadget Holder and Windshield Mount
  • 5 star 14 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylalfredob on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- You can adjust almost every part. - The suction cup works really weel. - The device holds firmly in the holder. - I'ts very easy to make the adjustments. Cons:- Mine broke after 3 months. The mechanism to adjust the side pads just stuck and broke. I tried to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanilobertelli on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great material, it's possible to rotate the "head" to all sides which is very usefull, holds my phone perfectly (it's a XPERIA TX) Ótimo material, é possible rotacionar a "cabeça" apoio para todos lados, o que é bem útil. Cons:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBOILS on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy mounting, flexible in keeping my 4.5' smart phone Cons:easy to detach smartphone latch from the mounting leg OtherThoughts:(don't have any thoughts any more but I have to add some text to post the review) (don't have any thoughts any more but I have to add some tex... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamirgw on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Muito robusto. Parece ser bem resistente. O plástico de sucção tem o tamanho de uma laranja cortada ao meio. Na foto ele parecia menor. As hastes plásticas são bem resistentes. O apoio tem uma espuminha para não riscar. Cabe um celu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byortoxpi on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent suction cup, holds very firmly to the windscreen and seems to be well designed enough to keep working well over time. The clamp mechanism also works quite well and doesn't feel cheap. It copes quite well with very hot weather (my last holder simply d... Read more

1 0
  • posted byR@belo on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A little larger than the others, and its durable material sucker is big and strong, stick well on the glass and accepts greater weight than conventional ones. Cons:The fit is similar to GPS but is a bit smaller, but nothing that affects the performance of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byofertaviv on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is very strong. I had a lot of holders and they all broke after 3-4 weeks. This holder managed to stay in one piece. I can put in this device all kind of electronics. galaxy s3, Iphone 4, GPS and more.. Cons:The size of this holder make it hard to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprojectt on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A well kept on the windshield. You can put almost anywhere in the windshield. Three hinge allows you to rotate it as you need. My phone (Samsung Galaxy S plus) keeps it perfectly. You can rotate horizontally, vertically or at any angle. Cons:The quality of pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJihar on 08/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:multi-sized adjustable holder, strong plastic. good adhesive to glass. fix it and it won't fall down(don't forget to clean the glass before fixing) nice soft surface at bottom of holder part Cons:none at all. will see how long it would stand in it's place, for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I've bought many cell phone holders from DX, I have to say this one is the best so far. The suction cups for the previous ones I bought seesm to harden after a while and it becomes usless. It keeps falling off the windshield. The good thing about this one is that it has... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections