DX » Community » Reviews » Car Portable Device/Gadget Holder and Windshield Mount
  • 5 star 15 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 49% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanson on 10/21/2013

Excellent suction cup, holds very firmly to the windscreen and seems to be well designed enough to keep working well over time. The clamp mechanism also works quite well and doesn't feel cheap. It copes quite well with very hot weather. The air vent clip is a nice extra and also works well. Unfortunately, the screw to tighten the ball-pivot behind the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhiroski on 07/10/2013

Excellent product, very sturdy, the suction cup is very strong, push the buttons at the arms to adjust angle. Solid arms unlike some flimsy ones in the market. It is very cheap with very goooooood material. Adjusting takes two hands. Hazard while driving. Arm still able to wiggle a bit when locked in position. Cell phone holders that clamp onto vents ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylalfredob on 05/01/2013

- You can adjust almost every part. - The suction cup works really weel. - The device holds firmly in the holder. - I'ts very easy to make the adjustments. - Mine broke after 3 months. The mechanism to adjust the side pads just stuck and broke. I tried to adjust too fast, tough. I don't know if it's the product to blame. - The piece responsible to allow/... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanilobertelli on 04/09/2013

Great material, it's possible to rotate the "head" to all sides which is very usefull, holds my phone perfectly (it's a XPERIA TX) Ótimo material, é possible rotacionar a "cabeça" apoio para todos lados, o que é bem útil. The base is too large, if you are trying to use the phone camera you will need to make ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBOILS on 04/09/2013

easy mounting, flexible in keeping my 4.5' smart phone easy to detach smartphone latch from the mounting leg (don't have any thoughts any more but I have to add some text to post the review) (don't have any thoughts any more but I have to add some text to post the review) (don't have any thoughts any more but I have to add some text to post the review)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamirgw on 03/12/2013

Muito robusto. Parece ser bem resistente. O plástico de sucção tem o tamanho de uma laranja cortada ao meio. Na foto ele parecia menor. As hastes plásticas são bem resistentes. O apoio tem uma espuminha para não riscar. Cabe um celular Galaxy Note tranquilamente. Ainda não vi. Fácil manuseio. É todo constru&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byortoxpi on 01/01/2013

Excellent suction cup, holds very firmly to the windscreen and seems to be well designed enough to keep working well over time. The clamp mechanism also works quite well and doesn't feel cheap. It copes quite well with very hot weather (my last holder simply dropped off the windscreen on any day above 30). The air vent clip is a nice extra and also ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byR@belo on 12/09/2012

A little larger than the others, and its durable material sucker is big and strong, stick well on the glass and accepts greater weight than conventional ones. The fit is similar to GPS but is a bit smaller, but nothing that affects the performance of the product. Adapted to another part of the GPS mount and managed to get my GPS 7 "it supports ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byofertaviv on 12/04/2012

This product is very strong. I had a lot of holders and they all broke after 3-4 weeks. This holder managed to stay in one piece. I can put in this device all kind of electronics. galaxy s3, Iphone 4, GPS and more.. The size of this holder make it hard to store. If you want to put it in the glove compartment, there is a chance it won't fit. The holder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprojectt on 09/24/2012

A well kept on the windshield. You can put almost anywhere in the windshield. Three hinge allows you to rotate it as you need. My phone (Samsung Galaxy S plus) keeps it perfectly. You can rotate horizontally, vertically or at any angle. The quality of plastics could be better. After a month of using the ball broke the bracket. I'll try to fix it. Stops ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections