DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Pig Shaped Aluminum Alloy DIY Biscuit Cookie Cutter Mould - Silver
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBjulie007 on 01/28/2013

Very cute, easily washable, a very original shape which i didn't see in the regular baking supply stores. It was very easy to use and i got a tray of beautiful piggy cookies! :) it is smaller than i expected when i recieved it there was some sort of a sticker attached which was pretty hard to remove the cutter is not very sharp so it will only fit to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrzzz on 01/11/2013

This nifty little device looks good and does what it should do - it cuts though flatly rolled out cookie dough. After baking the cutouts in an oven, it leaves you with the cutest looking piggy cookies you've ever seen :) You need to press the cutter down by yourself to cut the cookies out, and it does noet bake the cookies automatically ;) - so there'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysedx on 11/20/2012

Another fun cookie cutter to add to my collection. I really like the simplified shape. It's not a big cookie cutter---about 2.5" I'd guess, but I like that. It makes a cute cookie whether you decorate it or not. It could also be used by kids for tracing. None that I can think of. It's a pig in cookie cutter form! The price is great. It's made from ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections