DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Bicycle Bike 360-Degree Swivel Mount Holder for HTC Wildfire S G13 - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Wonderful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaguerra10 on 02/07/2015

Pros: Se ajusta perfectamente al móvil. Su calidad está a la altura y los soportes de sujeción están muy bien. Contras: no le veo

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byMurdock5252 on 08/02/2014

Everything is ok with this item. It will keep your htc safe and it wont fall from your bike. Just take care of the connection and make sure that the phone fits properly in the front side of the bike. Cheap and durable. Good plastic. It can rotae and take photos using the hole in the adapter.

Impression:Wonderful;

0 0 0

• posted bypowders on 12/27/2012

- fits your phone perfectly - holds it very well too (no chance to fall off) - all buttons are easily accessible - has holes for camera/speaker/flash so you can use it for recording your ride, listen to music or to light up your way - adjustable angles - quality plastic none really I use it on my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydivemaster82 on 09/13/2012

Fits and holds perfectly my Htc Wildfires S. I am using this on my Honda motorbike. holds the phone very tight, no chance to fall off. It can be rotated to find the perfect angle of sight. I can use every feature of my HTC while I am driving even the camera.I can even record when I am on the This... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere