DX » Community » Reviews » 1500mAh Emergency Mobile Power Charger w/ USB Cable for Samsung i9250 / i9220 / i9100 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaomgcruz on 11/21/2013

Realiza a função principal perfeitamente O micro USB é mais alongado que o padrão brasileiro As luzes indicativas não acendem corretamente O botão que aciona o indicativo de carga falha frequentemente A carga não dura muito tempo, mas é mais que suficiente para ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcForrest on 08/05/2013

very usefull when the cell phone battery is exhausted, provides the power to continue using the phone when most needed...just when you want to make the last important call of view something online and the battery is drained I expected it to last little longer, but still, it surves its purpose perfectly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byherratas on 07/06/2012

Cheap. Reduced in size. Relatively fast charging. Includes two USB cables with more uses. It takes time to load, but is discharged immediately. What amperage should represent 40% of the battery of a Note Galaxy, and is not more than 15%. Sometimes we do not charge the phone battery. If you re-connect ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections