DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mickey Mouse Mickey and Minnie Style Biscuit Cookie DIY Cutter Moulds Set - Pink (2-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysept05 on 04/11/2013

It's a simple cookie cutter in the shape of Mickey and Minnie faces. It's easy to use and clean, the plastic cuts very well and the cookies turn out to be perfect. Es un simple cortante de galletitas con las caras de Mickey y Minnie. Muy fácil de usar y limpiar, el plástico corta muy bien y las galletitas salen perfectas. None. I like plastic ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymiriamc14 on 12/06/2012

Those are wonderful!!! great to turn any current cookie receipe into an amusement candy or gift! Helps you set a pefect sweet treat table o centerpiece, suitable both for boys and girls as it has a Mickey and a Minie Face! None up to now Can also help kids become interested in cooking as they´ll enjoy the fun of making Mickey an Minnie´s cookies!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPamelum on 10/17/2012

- The plastic seems really strong, very durable and good quality. - The cookies actually come out really nice. - I love the color! - They are a little small, they could be bigger. - Also, they could be cheaper. - Even though they were on the package, they came a little dirty. - Not very good finish. - The packaging is not very nice. - I bet they are ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections