DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" TFT LCD Monitor for Car Vehicle - Black (960 * 468 / DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Quality Works Fine negative Easy use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIvanilsonJunior on 02/13/2017

Impression:Very good;

Pros: Quality, price Cons: No HDMI :(

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywaterbeesje on 01/21/2017

Impression:Works Fine,Easy use;

Baught it for use with my portable Raspberry Pi project. Very easy to use: connect the power cable to any source that provides between 6 and 13 volts and it will work (on my 5v powerbank it didn't unfortunately). Bought it on sale so the price is good. Also: connect to any device supporting this... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymichel.paty on 03/10/2016

Impression:Quality;

Pros: The image and color are good, but the finish is weak. Cons: Buttons and cables without IDs. Only the front view angle. For video playback is good resolution, but for the RaspberryPI lose a lot.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9408730 on 07/23/2015

Impression:negative;

Real resolution 480x272. Very disappointed!

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byandyfcapri on 03/23/2015

Impression:Very good;

i used this screen on my raspberry pi. searched a bit to find a suitable readable resolution. pro: very small, buttons easy to use, quality is perfect for watching movie/camera feed, not so clear when using console on a computer. also a nice feature: this screen works fine on 5V to and uses less... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypumpingiron40 on 12/23/2014

Impression:precio bueno,tamaño ideal,calidad excelente;

Muy facil de instalar, puedes ajustar varios parametros para una perfecta vision. Me encanta lo de los marcadores para delimitar los bordillos.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVLeeM on 11/10/2014

Impression:Quality;

Pros: Well priced, easy to install Cons: None Great product and easy to install.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFancor7 on 10/07/2014

Impression:good\;

Not really liked the design, the rest of the monitor is good, the picture quality is acceptable. For this baby has a decent resolution, pixelation is not seen. Works great with my rear-view camera, and now I feel like the owner of Dora machine. Additionally bought a adapter and sometimes watch on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypedralca79 on 03/09/2014

Easy way to plug in with two RCA video conectors (Yellow to AV1; White to AV2). While is no signal input, the screen is off. It does not weigh almost anything and turns out to be very light to go as test monitor of security cameras. After 10 minutes of use, has not warmed at all . Maybe a small a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byp66charly on 01/19/2014

very good item,large screen,good resolution true 960x468 antirefletting screen, bright colors , very good monitor for the price.clear instruction manual, the pakage box is well made,and it is arrived without damage. the sreen is protected with a clear plastic film ,it is easy to remove pull up .... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere