DX » Community » Reviews » RIMEI Stainless Steel Double-Edge Blade Razor - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Good product Buen producto Value for money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymemok on 07/05/2015

Pros: muy buena razuradora, calza perfectamente con las hojas. Hay que tener mayor cuidado que con las razuradoras manuaes tradicionales gillete, etc. Pero corta muy bien y es conveniente para limpiar. Llego bastante rápido (Chile). Posee un buen diseño, clásico plateado y la calidad de los ser... Read more

Impression:Good product,Buen producto,Precio módico;

0 0 0

• posted by9435131 on 06/20/2015

A very good razor, considering how inexpensive it is. But the plastic storage box that came with it was cracked at delivery. It is not very good, but the razor itself is as expected, so I still consider this a good buy for me.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byastrukow on 05/22/2015

Pros: Easy, hard, high-quality, stainless. Very comfortable shave. Most high-quality shaving can be obtained only by using the classic razor. Cons: It's a pity that included just one blade I would recommend this product to your friends\ За: Удобная, тяжелая, качественная, нержавеющая. Очень Самое... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9417172 on 05/21/2015

Amazing value! Works well! A bit more agressive than a DE89, but blade alignment was perfect, and 3 passes with no problems. BBS.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byMrRoman2323 on 04/25/2015

Pros: Quality product Really stainless - I have been using mine for half a year - often left it wet, no signs of rust Easy to use - don´t believe people who tell you shaving with it is dangerous Cons: Lower quality package - but c'mon for this price?

Good old safety razor

Impression:Good product,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byC7204 on 04/13/2015

The shaver is lightweight, with good grip and excellent usability. Getting started is easy; just put the blade (included) between the top and the piece that goes between it and the holder. Turn it clockwise to lock the blade; you are now ready to shave. It might be needed to getting to know how a... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bynewtodx1 on 04/11/2015

Cons: Small, Durable, Cheap, Easy to use Cons: NONE! :)

Impression:Good product,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byAsturiel on 04/11/2015

I had tried much shavers/razors and my friend gave me an advice to buy something like this. Cheap razor, very cheap blades, shaves excellent, but need some exercises to use it correctly. Much much cheaper than Gillette MACH3, Fusion, etc. Only T-shaped razor, only hardcore!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjeff96 on 03/28/2015

Pros: Cheap and simple. Doesn't clog up like a diposable cartridge type of razor Cons: Only came with one blade. (Don't make the mistake I did of ordering the Merkur corn blades. They look like they're right for the razor in the pictures, but they are smaller) It takes some practice to get a with... Read more

Impression:good,Good product,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bykbutcher5 on 03/11/2015

For the price it's remarkably good quality and a lot easier to fit blades into without cutting yourself, than most brands. The only drawback I can find is that the side of the blades extrude from the razor, not the sharp part, just the tips to hold the blade by. The razor itself is incredibly at... Read more

Impression:good,Good product,excellent;

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: