DX » Community » Reviews » RIMEI Stainless Steel Double-Edge Blade Razor - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Good product exellent Buen manejo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeditapt on 12/16/2014

No cons. Pros.: Very useful item. Sharp blades, Easy to use and to wash after using. I dont need to buy any expensive shaving blades any more. Small, perfect for travelling. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byJUMAFER on 12/14/2014

Tiene todo lo rápido que podamos desear en el corte de nuestra barba y sobre todo, para llevar en viajes porque ocupa muy poco para el buen servicio que da. Read more

Impression:Filo,Corte,Buen manejo;

0 0 0

• posted bymarvinsin on 12/09/2014

The razor came as it's described i use it once in a while cause i tend to develop too many razor bumps. I have tried many razord throught my life and to be honest if you put a gillete blade on this one it is capable of competing with many of the top brands out there in the market. No cons. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byJocci on 12/09/2014

It's cheap and easy to use. To change blades you just screw the handle of and put in the blade. The blades are also wery cheap. It gives just as good result as my Gillette Fusion Proglide. I really recommend this. I have no cons about this Razor, It's brilliant. Read more

Impression:exellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrozasha on 11/28/2014

This blade makes a new experience shaving. It´s easy and simple to use. I was looking for one like that for a long time. I recommend this product. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bydubbreak on 11/27/2014

Pros: Excellent price, works well (when paired with good blades) Cons: Only came with 1 blade (description said two), and blade it came with was horrid Overall this is an awesome buy. Easily as good as one that costs 10x as much, only I'm not afraid to lose it travelling. I'm buying more for myself and ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byadamoic on 11/17/2014

extremely sturdy and good quality. weight is just nice size is just nice no cons that i can think of it is a good starter shaver for beginners looking to try DE razors. supplied blade is sharp. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byNicogali on 06/10/2014

Muy buenos acabados y muy buen afeitado. La gillette fusion me irritaba mucho el cuello y tambien me arruinaba, con la rimei me puedo afeitar cada dos dias sin irritacion y a un precio de risa. La hoja que trae no la encuentro tan mala como dicen en algunos foros Deberia ser toda de acero inox. El mango ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymatula on 05/11/2014

- gives an okay shave - looks fine - easy to change blades - cheap - could be more aggressive - does not last forever. this was my second double edge razor. i'm still not sold on them completely, but getting there. after two years of using the rimei, i managed to mess the thread up, so i'm looking for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTalpa on 04/14/2014

Works as intended, the included blade is sharp. It feels solid and I suspect it will last me many years. None really The case might be a bit flimsy and break during shipment but mine survived the trip to Denmark. I much prefer it's feel over the plastic disposable ones I have been using. Also feels less ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections