DX » Community » Reviews » RIMEI Stainless Steel Double-Edge Blade Razor - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Good product Value for money does the job
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytenis_viejos on 02/04/2015

You can shave your face in half time once you get used to the sharp blade. This thing is A W E S O M E. It holds perfectly the blade you put in it and it's really easy to clean. It comes with a nice 'box' so you can travel with it and save it safely. The finish is good, the quality awesome for to... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjohntrev on 02/03/2015

I'd gotten a bit fed up with the expense and hassle of regular modern cartridge type razors and got curious about my options. I poked around online and found there was a movement towards using old-fashioned safety razors like the ones your father or grandfather may have used. I've been shaving a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFakisso on 01/28/2015

I purchase this razor to change from the multiple blades that we have these days, because my skin is very sensitive, i found it good enough, because you change the blade every time you shave, so the blade dont get crowdy with microbes from each shave. But you have to be careful for the first you... Read more

Good for travel Good for travel

Impression:good;

2 0 0

• posted by9030617 on 01/21/2015

First time using a safety razor and you can't beat the price, worked awesome, im a believer and it even comes with a blade for you. 5 stars.

0 0 0

• posted byeditapt on 12/16/2014

No cons. Pros.: Very useful item. Sharp blades, Easy to use and to wash after using. I dont need to buy any expensive shaving blades any more. Small, perfect for travelling.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byJUMAFER on 12/14/2014

Tiene todo lo rápido que podamos desear en el corte de nuestra barba y sobre todo, para llevar en viajes porque ocupa muy poco para el buen servicio que da.

Impression:Filo,Corte,Buen manejo;

0 0 0

• posted bymarvinsin on 12/09/2014

The razor came as it's described i use it once in a while cause i tend to develop too many razor bumps. I have tried many razord throught my life and to be honest if you put a gillete blade on this one it is capable of competing with many of the top brands out there in the market. No cons.

0 0 0

• posted byJocci on 12/09/2014

It's cheap and easy to use. To change blades you just screw the handle of and put in the blade. The blades are also wery cheap. It gives just as good result as my Gillette Fusion Proglide. I really recommend this. I have no cons about this Razor, It's brilliant.

Impression:exellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrozasha on 11/28/2014

This blade makes a new experience shaving. It´s easy and simple to use. I was looking for one like that for a long time. I recommend this product.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bydubbreak on 11/27/2014

Pros: Excellent price, works well (when paired with good blades) Cons: Only came with 1 blade (description said two), and blade it came with was horrid Overall this is an awesome buy. Easily as good as one that costs 10x as much, only I'm not afraid to lose it travelling. I'm buying more for and... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections