DX » Community » Reviews » RIMEI Stainless Steel Double-Edge Blade Razor - Silver
  • 5 star 49 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNicogali on 06/10/2014

Muy buenos acabados y muy buen afeitado. La gillette fusion me irritaba mucho el cuello y tambien me arruinaba, con la rimei me puedo afeitar cada dos dias sin irritacion y a un precio de risa. La hoja que trae no la encuentro tan mala como dicen en algunos foros Deberia ser toda de acero inox. El mango es de plastico. Ojala hubiera comprado esta maquinilla ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatula on 05/11/2014

- gives an okay shave - looks fine - easy to change blades - cheap - could be more aggressive - does not last forever. this was my second double edge razor. i'm still not sold on them completely, but getting there. after two years of using the rimei, i managed to mess the thread up, so i'm looking for a new one. i will go with something expensive now.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTalpa on 04/14/2014

Works as intended, the included blade is sharp. It feels solid and I suspect it will last me many years. None really The case might be a bit flimsy and break during shipment but mine survived the trip to Denmark. I much prefer it's feel over the plastic disposable ones I have been using. Also feels less wasteful not throwing away that much plastic each ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpaceman85 on 04/11/2014

You need to learn to work with this, but when you can, this system shaves smooth as an normal system. The price is great and you can replace the razors cheap. The replacement of the razors asks for some practice. You easily cut your fingers. Also take care when you use the first time. If you do it wrong and too quick, it will and in a bloodbath. Make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLgarrido on 04/04/2014

Great DE razor, with great material and very nice made! Much better than the ones that I bought here in Brazil. Until the moment I don't have any cons, as the price is cheap you could buy other if it don't last long, but it looks it will last longer than the ones that sell here in my country Very good product with a good price too, I couldn't ask for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmgSam on 03/13/2014

well constructed, works fine, nice finish, blades sit well - I doubt very much there will be any rust in the future. Nice smooth shave. handle seems a bit short, but i cant compare to anything so it most likely is not a problem not great for blind people or like me, without a mirror, as the handle is round, so its hard to know where the shaving edges ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by11111258 on 03/11/2014

Jestem milo zaskoczony ta maszynka. 100% satysfakcji. Po 3 goleniach moim zdaniem maszynka dobrze acz lagodnie goli bez podraznien. Maszynka nie jest zbyt ciezka, dla mnie w sam raz. Do wygladu tez nie mam zastrzezen, jest po prosu ladnie wykonana i cala z metalu. Jak na taka cene jest naprawde dobry wyrób.Jesli lubisz klasyczna maszynke, nowoczesna ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybdommel on 03/04/2014

Nice price for a simple razor. Better quality as expected,, no rust or other signs of wear on everyday usage for some months now. Grip could be longer. A nice razor for everyday usage, or for travelling since it has a rather small handle. It comes in a small case which doesn't open easy and has some room for spare blades. Nice razor for starters or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZer0z on 02/07/2014

This oldschool razor has a nice silver finish. The razor come with one razorblade and a blue plastic case to store the shaver in. Fits my hand well. Travel friendly size The case can be a little tricky to open if you have wet hands The razorblade that came with the razor wasnt wery sharp. I will recommend to buy some quality blades as "The feather&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byczmax on 02/02/2014

beautiful polished surface easy to use box with small mirror packaged with free razor polished steel is a bit heavy unscrew the head for replacement blades box broke on the way This razor I ordered mainly because of the nice polished surface. I was a little pained that broke through the box is nice with a transparent plastic lid and a small mirror underneath ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections