DX » Community » Reviews » RIMEI Stainless Steel Double-Edge Blade Razor - Silver
  • 5 star 34 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Close Shave

posted by Marurun on 09/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I was looking for a first time safety razor because I was growing tired of dosposables that cost outrageous amounts of money for what you get. I found this and decided to try it out. For the price I couldn't complain if I didn't like it considering it cost less than new blades for a new razor.

What I like about it -- it comes with its own case to hold it in, the length of the handle is long enough that it's not difficult to hold, and it shaves very well. It took a few shaves before I was able to find the best way to shave for my face.

Cons:

It's a bit light. When reading up on how to shave with one of these razors I found out they should have a bit of weight to them so you don't have to apply very much pressure. It's not a really big con, you just have to shave a bit differently.

OtherThoughts:

You can buy new blades for this thing that cost barely 8 cents a piece. That's a whole lot cheaper than buying the replaceable blades on a store brand razor.

Bottomline:

Tired of buying cheapy razors that leave you wondering why they wear out so quickly even though they're expensive? Try one of these. You might be really impressed by it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections