It has all needed wires, so I powered it from 3 18650 accs, It has Russian language. I haven't tried it with TV reciver, but I just conected it to my potocamera, if signal is broking it recovers immediately, so I didn't see blue screen - it is necceseary for me. It says in title, that resolution is 960 x 480, but there is just 480 vertical and 272 horizontal ... Read more
Not too expensive. Nice little display. The mount works well and is sturdy. Has plenty of backlighting. I used this as a little display for a Raspberry Pi. It was usable and readable but I ended up using my TV because of the display being quite small (it is the size of a car GPS). I don't think it has as high resolution as the description says, but ... Read more
- Small form factor
- Clear display
- Stand included
- Cables included
- Standard 12V adapter works - Backlight only works when there's a signal; I first thought it was broken when the display switched on but was very dark with only the power supply connected
- Slightly plasticky build
- No speakers The included documentation speaks of a different resolution ... Read more
- brightness is good
- clear image
- dual image input (not tested, but it's nice
- can be detached if parked (standard stays on the dashboard)
- movies look nice
- PAL format is fully operational
- low powerconsumption - BIG CON: Resolution is not 480p, it's only 272p. I bought this for my Raspberry Pi because of the high res. For this: only 3 points ... Read more
Resolução muito boa, uma das melhores que encontrei no site para o tamanho da tela. Cores nítidas e brilhantes. Boa construção, bom acabamento. 2 entradas de vídeo. Possui suporte a várias linguagens do menu, ajuste de brilho e saturação. Muito fácil de instalar, o suporte pertite rotações ... Read more
Es muy sencilla de conectar. La calidad de la imagen es muy buena, mas que suficiente para un retrovisor. Buena calidad los cables y conectores. Tiene input para dos señales de video, una a la vez. El soporte es de plastico y parece muy debil. Si bien la pantalla no es pesada, con la vibracion la se cambia de posicion. En mi caso lo solucione con ... Read more
- It's small and lightweight
- Picture quality is surprisingly OK
- Draws about 250mA @ 13.8V - Case is cheap and feels a bit flimsy
- View angle is limited
- No speakers/sound input I'll plan to use this display for FPV. My first tests without any RF gear (directly connected a camera module) were pretty good.
Keep in mind the back light of the display ... Read more
-good quality of screen and stand.
-good onscreen setup i use this for my Raspberry Pi (XBMC) as a mini monitor/interface though not all text is good visible due to limits in XBMC/character size. -the included documentation was for a 3.5/4.3 inch sreen with 480x232 resolution, so now i have doubs of the actual resolution...
-the vertical view angel ... Read more
Looks good, bright display. Build quality is goog. Has onscreen setting for brightness, contrast and saturation. Fast display update rate and view angle is fine for such a small display. Removable and adjustable leg. None really. Audio input would be nice. There is no speaker on this display. Support for two cameras. Automatically show one with signal ... Read more
is very easy to use, can be removed in order to remove it (So you avoid theft), the screen looks pretty good, and allows two video inputs so you can connect both the front and rear camera. The cable that brings may be too short and thick, would be nice if you could also remove the cable.
could bring a switch to turn it off without removing the feeding ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.